The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2002, 01:47 PM   #1
Sparvid
Stone Warrior
 
Sparvid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
Avatars

I was playing around with Photoshop and some comic scans earlier and came up with 15 small avatars (one of Casey, one of April, one of Splinter, and so on...) so I was thinking if I can send them to anyone who can put them up here so everybody can use them?
Sparvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 03:20 PM   #2
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums...opic.php?t=531
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 04:32 AM   #3
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Yes, feel free to send them to me and I'll add them to the avatar gallery.
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.