The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2005, 11:33 AM   #1
Shadow Wolf75
Random Punk
 
Shadow Wolf75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 26
Hey there

Don't really like doing intro posts, but since there's this lovely area for them I guess I might as well.

Anyway, I'm Shadow Wolf75, that's my nick practically everywhere else online, except for the gamefaqs.com forums where I'm known as Luna Akari. I watched the original Turtles when I was little, maybe watched 30 seconds of the travesty that is Next Mutation, and really got back into it with the new show. My favorite characters in the new show are the Fugitoid (I have a thing for robots, and he's just so sad and cute and funny), Mikey, and Splinter.
Shadow Wolf75 is offline  
Old 01-28-2005, 11:40 AM   #2
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Hey, how about that? Another wolf joins the ranks!

Welcome. I am KROW, witticist extraordinaire and friend to all wolves. Enjoy your stay and have a case of my fungus to boot. It's a comfortable fungus, complete with no itching or irritation.

Have fun!
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline  
Old 01-28-2005, 12:27 PM   #3
hazlov2004
Mad Scientist
 
hazlov2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Conyers GA
Posts: 1,272
hello shadow wolf75 welcome to the technodrome
__________________
Im a silly and random person
hazlov2004 is offline  
Old 01-28-2005, 02:40 PM   #4
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Hello and welcome to the forums shadow Wolf
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline  
Old 01-28-2005, 09:45 PM   #5
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
*enters with bleeding heart blossoms following her* Konichiwa and salutations, Shadow Wolf75! I am Mars, but you may call me Mars-Chan! Please, have a ...on me! *FWAPS KROW and runs for her life, after bowing and having bleeding heart blossoms following her*
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 01-29-2005, 12:08 AM   #6
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
greatings, shadow wolf75. my name is Ra, a girl that doesn't know if she is a computer virus or is just high on water and vodka. here is a dragon coupon *hands over a coupon* hand it over a counter of any kind, and you'll recive a free blow up of a PS2

enjoy your stay here at the drome!
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline  
Old 01-29-2005, 09:45 AM   #7
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!
 
Hannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,111
Nice avatar. You draw it?
__________________
Hannah is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 12:12 PM   #8
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
Welcome, Shadow Wolf75.

I am Benvenuto, the self-proclaimed unofficial 5th Ninja Turtle, but you may call me Ben, Benny, Ben-Ven, or Undisputed.

*Hands over a Benvenuto bandana*

Enjoy!
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline  
Old 02-03-2005, 12:02 PM   #9
Shadow Wolf75
Random Punk
 
Shadow Wolf75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah
Nice avatar. You draw it?
Nah, just yoinked it from Phantasy Star IV. It's a screencapture from a rom, and the girl's name is Rika. Rika's my favorite character from the game, she's a genetically engineered being with decent healing abilities and reflexes like a cat. She even uses claws for her weapons.
Shadow Wolf75 is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.