![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 9
|
Mi queso es malo...
I finally found my way here..whoopity doo...now I'm gonna go hide in a corner and stare at everyone..evilly...
Mwahaha.. Rainbow colors wee...I'm done amusing myself. |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Ă–stersund, Sweden
Posts: 860
|
A non-mango related welcome!
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Chicago, ILL
Posts: 931
|
welcome
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: take your pick...
Posts: 4,161
|
Hi Angels and welcome aboard. Hope you find this place to your liking.
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Ninja Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
|
Quote:
welcome to the forums angles!!!! *gives angels a mango of welcome* tis the technodrome custom!!!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
|
Welcome to the fourms...
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
|
Yes, welcome aboard, and watch out for the crazies.
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
|
Welcome to the board dude, enjoy your stay...
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 9
|
I am a crazy....MANGO!
I feel all speacils... |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
|
I only have to read the title to know you're crazy.
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Mango Lovin' Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
|
Hello, Angel! Welcome to the Technodrome!
*gives Angel a mango of welcome* Enjoy your stay. Oh, and I think it's time you buy some queso bueno. I believe that queso malo would smell terrible.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!" Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 425
|
"My cheese is bad"??? Ok, that's gotta be some idiom that I am not getting.....
But welcome, Angels! ~GW
__________________
Hugs, kisses, GreenFaerieDust(tm) and a small vial of Belladonna. Life is good. |
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
|
Welcome Angel! *Offers a fresh cheese*
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
The Thread Killer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
|
He La! welcome to the technodrome....I gotta be different
*gives Angel a carmel apple of welcome* Hehe....I'm a bit crazy to....glad to meet ya! |
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: under my hat
Posts: 4,393
|
Si tienes queso malo, lo arregle en la basura!
Te regalo un queso nuevo y muy sabroso. (((trans: (native speakers please don't beat me up) If you have bad cheese, throw it in the trash! You are going to receive new cheese from all the inmates of the "Drome." And I think that we have to buy you a fridge to keep your new cheeses mold-less. Welcome to the "Drome.".... I gift you with this new and very tasty cheese.))) |
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 9
|
Mmmm...yummy cheese! Alright! Cheese and mangos!
I think it's time we blowed this thing. Get everyone in this joint together. Alright 3,2,1 let's jam! ~Tank! |
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: under my hat
Posts: 4,393
|
Spanish AND cowboy bebop!
you are indeed a source of wonder and action-packed excitement not to mention healthy nutrition! My happiness brigade is on the march. |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Sister to the TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
|
@ Kya....Well... um, anyway, Hiya, Angels, nice to meetcha! So sorry to hear about your cheese. ((Hey, I DO actually know enough Spanish to figure that out, Kya, so |
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Inactive Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
|
Awww... pero, aye no gatos in america, y los... (er.. must shut up before my bad spanish becomes obvious)
Hiyah Angel! Here, you can also have a couple flakes of hay too! |
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
|
(OOQ)=<
*Gives Angel a predator mask of friendship & a mango cake*
` ` ` ` ` ` ` _!_!_!_!_!_!_!_ |*-_-*--*-_-*| |(/ (/ (/ (/ (/ | |() () () () () | |____________| Welcome to the technodrome.
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit |
|
|
|
|