![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
|
Ninjara question
I don't think it was ever said but am I the only one who thinks/though Mezcal(I think that her name) is Ninjara future desendant? Look at her she has a fox like head but more a wolf like tail, it really does look like the the fox and the wolf had a kid and some how that kids decendant ended up with raph, sorta ironic. Wonder if they would have delt with that question in the arc that was supose to go on after Moon Eyes(think that what it was called)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
|
hmmm
although it is never flat-out stated, it is implied that Ninjara is Mezcaal's grandmother (or was it great-grandmother??)
kinda creepy that Raph is gettin it on with the grandaughter of the chick he used to date, though.......
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi) |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
Hey, they did something to that effect on Friends. Monica had dated that Rich dude (played by Tom Selleck) and later met up with his son who was much closer to her own age.
I'm not trying to change subjects here, but I just wanted to show that it's more common than one would think. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|