The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2005, 09:28 AM   #1
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
TMNT Season 2: Prices - How much did you pay?

I see on bestbuy.com its listed for 10.99 just like all the new TMNT show dvd's. im hoping its that price in the store.

Where did you find your copy, and for how much?
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 10:06 AM   #2
X
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 767
Picked mine up at Wal-Mart last night for $9.24.

-X-
X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 10:11 AM   #3
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
Cool, so perhaps the ten dollar price is everywhere?
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 12:42 PM   #4
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
I got mine for 10.99 at Best Buy (just like the online price)
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 01:04 PM   #5
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
$9.44 at my Wal-Mart! Along with the price, I got a 10% discount...
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 02:08 PM   #6
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
10.99 at best buy im happy.
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 02:51 PM   #7
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,463
10.99 at my best buy too

my walmart didn't stock it
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 04:34 PM   #8
cormano
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: williamsport, pa
Posts: 225
$9.44 at walmart. i also picked up the new show vol 3.2 which i didn't even know was out yet
__________________
cormano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 05:50 PM   #9
LionO
Foot Soldier
 
LionO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 166
$10.99 at Best Buy
__________________
"What made America great was not that every man struggled for his own survival, but that every man accepted individual responsibility for the survival of all."

"You are what you experience.You experience what you express.You express what you have to express.You have what you grant yourself."
LionO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 06:33 AM   #10
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
I wish there was a place that sold it that wasn't 30 minutes away from me.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 07:12 AM   #11
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
I paid 11 some dollars off of Amazon. Good price too.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 08:02 AM   #12
Foxy Boy
Thug
 
Foxy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 82
$10.10 at Wal-Mart, including tax.
__________________
Some people are slow to anger and quick to judge. I'm slow to post and quick to maim.
Opeth: the true gods of metal.
Foxy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 11:56 AM   #13
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
I paid about $10 bucks for it with my employee discount at Suncoast. The regular price for it at Suncoast is $14.99, so go there only if you can't find it anywhere else.
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 02:16 PM   #14
TheShowstoppa
Stone Warrior
 
TheShowstoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 629
Dude, who cares if it's 30 minutes away. That's the same with me, but I picked my happy ass up and got them. It's pointless to not go after what you want. I still have to finish watching Vol. 2 tonight.
__________________

Courtesy of LUCKFF
"I don't know what bothers me more; That this actually worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet." - Mikey: Search for Splinter Pt. 1
TheShowstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 06:42 PM   #15
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
yeah I know, it's just a little harder to get up there because my car died. Managed to pick it up Thursday night though. Payed $10.99 and god my Best Buy really likes to confuse people. The TMNT season 2 DVD was in the Children section while all the other TMNT DVDs, including season 1, was in Family. Took me like 10 minutes to find the damn thing because of it.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 12:19 AM   #16
Weapon X
Turtle Power!
 
Weapon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,744
Got mine at Suncoast wedsday, it was $14.99 I got it for $5.00.
Weapon X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 04:00 AM   #17
PenguinCleese
Thug
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 83
I got mine for $9.99 at KMart last Tuesday.

And I know this isn't concerning the old series, but instead of posting twice... did anyone else have a lot of trouble finding the new DVD from the current series? I only found 1 Best Buy that had it in (and only 2 of them there) which was 45 minutes away. I have 4 otherBest Buys between here and there along with numerous Targets, Walmarts and the like. I hope Funimation doesn't decide to drop it, I would hate it not being complete when the series ends.
PenguinCleese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 05:42 AM   #18
lilonardo
Hench Mutant
 
lilonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 293
I bought my copy for $14.99

Don't remember what store I bought it from
lilonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.