The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2002, 11:37 PM   #1
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
Need VHS cover scans

Yeah, I have a copy of The Case Of The Killer Pizzas but no cover. I would like to have some sort of cover art for it. Can anyone scan me the front cover, back and side panel? I can print it them out to make a make-shift case. If you can send them to my e-mail address: [email protected] ,I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 11:43 PM   #2
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
Try the following link. It is from the Technodrome website.

http://www.technodrome.com/images/vhs/cotkp.jpg

If this is not big enough . . . well, at least I tried! There are all sorts of cartoon VHS covers that I and others have submitted to this site. Just check them out in the Cartoon VHS Covers section.

"Oh, I hate anchovies!" - Shredder, from "Case of the Killer Pizzas"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 11:56 PM   #3
Ratking
Moderator
 
Ratking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: a sewer near you
Posts: 796
lol stretch it out, hehe
Ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 10:43 AM   #4
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
The Official Site has a listing of every video tape of the TMNT ever made. Although the images are rather small, they're interesting to look at. go to http://www.ninjaturtles.com/html/vhs.htm
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 04:33 PM   #5
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Yeah i also have the backcover of COTKP which i found in ebay if you need it let me know and i'll upload it.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 04:38 PM   #6
Deathknight
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: One of the 972 rooms of the technodrome
Posts: 1,995
not even ninjaturtles.com has the complete list of tmnt vhs, there's so many of em that it's almost impossible to have all of em.
__________________
Shredder: "Ninja hall of fame? Ha! Where's MY statue?!"
-My Brother, the Bad Guy
Deathknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 04:45 PM   #7
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
You mean there's more than the ones in the official site?
I wish i had a list of the spanish ones the ones in latin america, not the ones in spain
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 10:21 PM   #8
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
Nickokapo yeah, if you can upload that, that'd be great!

Yeah, I thought about using those covers on the site, but like you said stretching might not go over so good. I'll probably try anyway...

Thanks for the help.
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 10:30 PM   #9
Ratking
Moderator
 
Ratking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: a sewer near you
Posts: 796
hehe yeah stretching it will make it look crap.
Ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.