The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2005, 10:53 AM   #1
Snowkat
Random Punk
 
Snowkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Schertz, Texas ^_^
Posts: 48
Greetings Comrades!

Hey! I'm Snowkat! um...yeah I'm new and stuff like that...so yeah... my favorite color is green

Snowkat
Snowkat is offline  
Old 05-01-2005, 12:19 PM   #2
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Hmm... green? I thought it was violet...

Anyway - have a of welcome. Pleased to met you Snowkat, I hope you'll have nice time here.
Sewer Bull is offline  
Old 05-01-2005, 05:48 PM   #3
tmnt_forever_fangirl
Stone Warrior
 
tmnt_forever_fangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Somewhere in Amity Park...
Posts: 924
Hey, snowkat, welcome to the drome! Have a of welcome and friendship on me! Have fun and enjoy your stay here...and beware of Doom, Bebop and Rocksteady!

BTW, my favorite colors are green and purple

~TFF
__________________
-Anti-Cosmo fan!!
Wanda: You don't think...?
Cosmo: I never think!
Cosmo: [after fairy world blows up] I regret nothing!
Cosmo: Revenge! REEVVEENGGE!
tmnt_forever_fangirl is offline  
Old 05-01-2005, 08:52 PM   #4
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
You know whats the problem with this Message Board?...Its not cool...Like Carlit-Stryker..

*Gives Snowcat a Bit Apple*

Just remember sathing, You can never be Cool... WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline  
Old 05-01-2005, 10:33 PM   #5
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...

Anyhoo, I bid you welcome. Take this special offering of fungus. Why? Why not? It's magically delicious, and it cures pinkeye.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline  
Old 05-01-2005, 11:56 PM   #6
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL! I didn't know Krow's fungus cures pinkeye. Ah, the joys of learning something new everyday.

Welcome to the Technodrome, Snowkat!
*gives Snowkat a mango of welcome *
I hope you enjoy your stay with us! Oh, and if you couldn't guess, my favorite color is blue.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 05-02-2005, 01:25 AM   #7
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
Greetings, Snowkat! my name is Ra, smiling politly before letting loose a thousand terrors onto the universe with the fuzzy bunnies of doom! *laughs evilly* here, take this coupon *hands over coupon* hold onto it, and the bunnies might just spare your life

Enjoy your stay here at the 'drome! BTW, my fave colors are red, green and black (makes you wonder who my favorite turtle is then )
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline  
Old 05-02-2005, 08:38 AM   #8
hazlov2004
Mad Scientist
 
hazlov2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Conyers GA
Posts: 1,272
hello snowkat welcome to the technodrome
__________________
Im a silly and random person
hazlov2004 is offline  
Old 05-02-2005, 11:34 AM   #9
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Hello and welcome to the drome snowkat have fun
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline  
Old 05-04-2005, 12:25 PM   #10
Snowkat
Random Punk
 
Snowkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Schertz, Texas ^_^
Posts: 48
Thanks guys for welcoming me! I feel loved! Are there any fun threads around here to check out?


Snowkat
Snowkat is offline  
Old 05-04-2005, 01:16 PM   #11
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Plenty of.
Sewer Bull is offline  
Old 05-04-2005, 01:21 PM   #12
Snowkat
Random Punk
 
Snowkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Schertz, Texas ^_^
Posts: 48
Thanks ^_^ I'm glad I stubbled upon this fourm, otherwise I would have playing war( with cards, just in case you thought something else)with my friend...it takes forever considering we both hate to lose ^_^;
__________________

Snowkat is offline  
Old 05-09-2005, 08:15 PM   #13
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
*Enters with bleeding heart blossoms following her, bows* Greetings and konichiwa, Snowkat-san!! I am Mars, but you may call me Mars-Chan. Please, have a mango...on me! *hands over mango and bows out with bleeding heart blossoms following her*
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 05-09-2005, 08:30 PM   #14
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
*Spits Apple on Mars*

Coolness must Be earned!!!
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.