The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2005, 10:44 PM   #1
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Casey Jones and Shadow

I'm a little confused on something that I hope some one can clear up for me. Is Casey Jones the biological father of Shadow or is she just his adoptive daughter. Where he and Shadows mother ever romantically involved?
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 02:17 AM   #2
Space Lieutenant Josh
Hench Mutant
 
Space Lieutenant Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Village of Rock'n Kick-Ass
Posts: 492
Casey married Gabrielle when he was stranded in Colorado, knowing full well that she was all ready pregnant with someone else's child. She was raped before she met him, and since Casey had left the hockey mask years behind and he loved Gabe, he was happy to marry her and love her child as it was his own. She died of hemmorhaging in childbirth, so he moved back to New York, taking the child as his own, and naming her Shadow. Upon returning to his mother, he saw April for the first time in a year, and they both realized how much they loved each other. They got married and raised Shadow as their child.

from Josh
Space Lieutenant Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 12:03 PM   #3
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
I would like to know why casey and april were apart in the first place during that time??
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 04:06 PM   #4
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
Gabe's first appearence was in Casey Jones #1 I believe. Was she in Bodycount? I'm not sure if she was. She met Casey when she was wearin' a bikini. Did it show her hemorrhage in the comics? What comics did it show her with Shadow? Also what comics had April and Casey raise Shadow?
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 06:56 AM   #5
Mecha Cow
Gorgeous and modest too
 
Mecha Cow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,699
Did it show her what-now? o_O

And no, the chick in the Casey Jones comics was someone else. Gabe and Casey met somewhere during the City at War arc. I don't really remember why Casey left, I think it was because he broke up with April or something.
__________________
Mecha Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 12:54 PM   #6
Space Lieutenant Josh
Hench Mutant
 
Space Lieutenant Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Village of Rock'n Kick-Ass
Posts: 492
April was weirded out

I have to read it again, but as I remember, April was having some sort of identity crisis... she was concerned that her closest friends were not human, and that her "family" was a rat, four turtles and a vigilante. Casey at this time realized he was in love with April, and she could not take this, as she had always thought of him as more of a brother. She decided to move to LA to live with her sister, Robyn. Casey tried to follow her, but he was beaten up in Colorado outside a diner and his car was stolen. He met Gabe at the diner, because she was the waitress, and they hit it off.
Space Lieutenant Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:16 AM   #7
Benito
Thug
 
Benito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: a city that could be a sewer?, UK
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkarlette
I would like to know why casey and april were apart in the first place during that time??
I know Aprila and Casey have such good Chemistry
__________________


Benito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 11:25 PM   #8
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
okay, I guess I'll ask who does Casey have stronger feeling for Gabreil or April. In the Image comics when Shadow gets kidnapped and Casey starts flipping out (and tries to clobber Michaelangelo and Leonardo in his rage), he says something about Shadow being the only thing he has left of her mother, which seems to distress April and she she even voices that she wonders if Casey had stronger feelings for Gabreil than for her.

At least that was I got out of it
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 08:44 AM   #9
Benito
Thug
 
Benito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: a city that could be a sewer?, UK
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja
okay, I guess I'll ask who does Casey have stronger feeling for Gabreil or April. In the Image comics when Shadow gets kidnapped and Casey starts flipping out (and tries to clobber Michaelangelo and Leonardo in his rage), he says something about Shadow being the only thing he has left of her mother, which seems to distress April and she she even voices that she wonders if Casey had stronger feelings for Gabreil than for her.

At least that was I got out of it
See I'm not the only one who feels that way.
__________________


Benito is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.