The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2002, 11:13 PM   #1
XWorst SN EverX
Mouser
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7
I want my TMNT figures!

Ok. I would like to get some original TMNT figures. I would assume Ebay would the best place. I have never tried using Ebay. I think I know how to check if someone is legit or not. I am not sure if I am going to want more turtles after this but I would at least want the 4 original ones. Any other suggestions on where to get them?

PS: Just about everyone knows I am a TMNT mark why don't I post here more?
XWorst SN EverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 11:39 PM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Try doing a search on Google. There are a few websites that specialize in action figures, so you may be able to find all four through those sites. I don't know of any sites in particular; I've only seen a few while surfing the net. I buy most of my action figs from ebay.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 10:24 AM   #3
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
figures

I am selling the first Michaelangelo and Leonardo. They are in almost new condition, Leonardo's legs jiggle on his frame, they're kinda loose. (My personal figure of him does the same thing). They have all their weapons, some wear on Michaelangelo's nunchucks. They are originals but the ones Playmates re-released in 1998. I have at least one of the card to them too.

I will sell them very low if you're interested, get back to me after Thanksgiving.

Okaaay...now that I'm done with my sales pitch
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 10:44 PM   #4
Turtle X
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Turtle Island
Posts: 69
yeah, i was wondering if ebay was any good to, i want to order everything but can I trust ebay??????????
__________________


***Can We Keep Her......Far Out***
Turtle X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 04:50 AM   #5
Ratking
Moderator
 
Ratking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: a sewer near you
Posts: 796
its not ebay u should worrie about, just the people that sell there. I live in Australia, and out of all the things i have bough off ebay 90% r from America, so i used to worrie about shipping from America to Australia when i first started buying from ebay. However i have never had any lost shipping , late orders, mix ups or anything.


I guess if u check the sellers feedback u will get a rough idea of what they are like. I have never bought of anybody that has had negative feedback, but thats just me.
Ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.