The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2005, 10:08 PM   #1
stonetemplepilot
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 14
What do you guys use?

To cover your original magazine size comics? Magazine comic bags fit the Fugitoid comic perfectly, but I can't for the life of me find anything that fits the Turtles 1-4 + Raph comic. Anyone know which ones I should be looking for (if any exist)?
stonetemplepilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 10:52 PM   #2
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
Ziploc freezer bags
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 10:47 AM   #3
BigApple3AM
Mad Scientist
 
BigApple3AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Supermarket Aisle
Posts: 1,635
Yeah back in the day at this comic store I frequented he got in a TMNT first print #3, and he had it in this weird sort of comic cover that fit it PERFECTLY. I do believe I still have it but there's no brand on it so I'm afraid I won't be able to help much but do know that there is something out there that was intended for comics that does fit the magazine sized issues.
BigApple3AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 01:10 PM   #4
BartAllen
Banned
 
BartAllen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 922
go to your local comicbook store ask for silver age bags. those should be big enough. if not then get the golden age bags.
BartAllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.