The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2002, 03:50 PM   #1
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
Question that I need answered (about FF.net)

Question... is it possible to use HTML in your fics? And if so, how can you be able to do that? Right now, I've been typing with .html extensions in color. I'm hoping that that isn't futile, but I'm afraid that isn't how you get color in your fics when you post them on the site. Someone help me if you have the answer!!!
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 06:02 PM   #2
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Hi!

Yeah, you can use .html pages to upload into FF.net. But they only let so much go through. But, they do default the font type to arial and all color goes to black and white.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.