The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Books, Comics, and Other Literature

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2005, 03:09 PM   #1
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
Wizard World Chicago 2005

Hey guys, like last year I will be attending this event, I have good news for you guys. I found out that they allow video camera at the covention, so I will record all that I can get while im there and show it to every one who is interested.

is any one else going?
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.