The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2002, 11:11 AM   #1
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
I had this dream last night...

That I went to Toys R' Us and they had an entire wall of the store devoted to TMNT toys. I was in heaven - then I woke up. Strangely, the only thing that I really remember is that they had tons of plush Rocksteadys.

Okay, I'm bored, and so I decided to tell you. Not that you really care. Anyone else have any TMNT related dreams?
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 11:18 AM   #2
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan
Stone Warrior
 
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 835
Just curious: Did they ever make plush toys of the bad guys? I know they made plush toys of all the Turtles, but I wonder if they ever came out with plush toys for the bad guys?

"Haven't ya hoid? There's flies in every picnic!" - Rocksteady, from "Return of the Fly"
Ninja Turtles Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 10:53 AM   #3
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Nah i had no dreams two days ago since i couldn't sleep, only a short nightmare, i was in my bed and the room started filling with ants, there were ants all over the floor then i woke up
But having insomnia has its good parts since i've catched swat kats in cartoon network i wish they'd air it in a more reasonable timeslot, i'd watch it every day.
And yesterday i dunno what i dreamed, i think i didn't dreamed anything, or did and can't remember.
I wanna have tmnt dreams more often
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.