The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2005, 08:59 AM   #1
Benito
Thug
 
Benito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: a city that could be a sewer?, UK
Posts: 80
TMNT crossover Ideas

Which other comic would you like to see the Ninja turtles cross-over with
__________________


Benito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 09:23 AM   #2
Benito
Thug
 
Benito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: a city that could be a sewer?, UK
Posts: 80
I added a poll were did it go.
__________________


Benito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 09:29 AM   #3
Weapon X
Turtle Power!
 
Weapon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,744
Did you make sure to check the box next to "Yes, post a poll with this thread"?
Weapon X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 12:17 PM   #4
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Biker Mice From Mars is a crossover that I'd like to see, but since THEY don't have a new comic as yet, I can't really think of one that ISN'T far-fetched. Like a TMNT/Elfquest crossover.

Lemme get back to y'all on this one..................

Peace.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 02:18 PM   #5
Weapon X
Turtle Power!
 
Weapon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,744
TMNT and Spawn, mybe?
Weapon X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 02:23 PM   #6
FireFly
Stone Warrior
 
FireFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: I can be at anyplace, anytime i want to be.
Posts: 524
what I would like to see is a TMNT/Hellboy crossover the plot could be the BPRD is called in to invistgated four turtle creatures and an outbreak of zombie like beings thanks to a foot mytic metting in the ocult trying to bring back shredder
__________________
my myspace
http://www.myspace.com/56152317

"This is bad...a pro shouldn't let the fight get personal...I should calm down and--Naaaah! I'll worry about it after I stomp a few more Cobras!" Flint, GI Joe(v-1) #53
FireFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 05:00 AM   #7
Benito
Thug
 
Benito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: a city that could be a sewer?, UK
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon X
Did you make sure to check the box next to "Yes, post a poll with this thread"?
Yes I did
I even put in all of the details
__________________


Benito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 05:01 AM   #8
Benito
Thug
 
Benito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: a city that could be a sewer?, UK
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon X
TMNT and Spawn, mybe?
That would be cool but I'd rather see TMNT and spider-man
__________________


Benito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 06:21 AM   #9
OldSchooler
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 163
Punisher, Daredevil, Batman, Kazaar/Savage Lands, Predator, Transformers, a new Usagi story, X-men, G.I. Joe, Man-Thing, the list could go on for ages, depending on what kind of story you wanted.
OldSchooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 09:42 AM   #10
Ramboraph4life aka Matt
Mad Scientist
 
Ramboraph4life aka Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: North Liberty, Iowa
Posts: 1,233
My ultimate wish.

TMNT/X-Files comic crossover. Have the two agents investigate "strange creatures in the New York sewer." (tmnt)

I know X-Files wouldn't be classified as comics, but they did make a series of comics based on the show (with new stories just for the comics). So I think it would be ABSOLUTELY COOL to see this.
Ramboraph4life aka Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 10:16 AM   #11
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphroehler2003
TMNT/X-Files comic crossover. Have the two agents investigate "strange creatures in the New York sewer." (tmnt)
Fox&Scully making a cameo would create a great TMNT episode - both in old and new shows. Maybe even better in the new one. Like, they are investigating for 15 minutes of the whole episode, with turtles appearing for just a few seconds... That'd be good.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 11:22 AM   #12
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSplinter
Daredevil,
Aren't the TMNT and Daredevil's origins already intertwined? I remember reading about it in Wizard.

Crossovers I'd like to see? Casey vs Jason.
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 12:48 AM   #13
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
TMNT/Superman/Savage Dragon.... I mean why not... Savage Dragon has teamed up with all of em in seperate comice... I have all the TMNT/Savage Dragon cross-overs and the Superman/Savage Dragon crossovers.... so why don't they all team up?

Shadow and Savage Dragon's daughter could also team up by going shopping or something.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 09:30 AM   #14
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
I don't really like crossovers, mainly because they almost never make sense. These heros run around through their city and never notice one another until they have a crossover. If the TMNT were going to meet Spider-man they would have already he flys around the city there's no way he wouldn't notice the TMNT jumping on rooftops or fighting on rooftops. The TMNT have heros in their city already anyways. Like that angel guy who saved Mikey in the 2nd issue. They bump into them often.

If I had to pick a crossover though I would like it to be done this way

The TMNT are out on a trainning run and they bump into a strange man. He hands Leo a slip of paper and on it reads "Hero, we have been watching you for many months and believe you are fit to compete. We are holding a contest, the greatest hero of planet earth. You are invited to attend. Prize rewarded to the victor"

Then the guy can open a portal of sorts and the TMNT enter. On the other side they find heros from every comic book company. Savage Dragon, Spawn, Spider-man, X-men, Swamp-Thing, Batman, Manthing, Super-man...you get the point.

They are entered into a team tournament and fight against various teams of heros and then one of the TMNT will be selected to represent all 4 in singles. I'd assume if this would ever happen Leo would be picked since he has the most skill*dispite him being far from my favorite turtle*

I think it would be fun! But it would never happen. The closest thing to that I have ever seen is Marvel Vs DC. Which was eh decent at best. They didn't even have Peter Parker Spider-man in it...and Super-boy? He was lame <_<
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 08:32 PM   #15
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
I wouldn't mind seein' a TMNT/Army of Darkness miniseries. Ash could team up with the Turtles or vice versa. Then they could defeat the Deadites together. Shredder could team up with Digi-Ash. Digi-Ash is the video game clone of Ash. Read Army of Darkness: Shop Till You Drop Dead #3-4 for more details on that. I think that would be great. It would give Mirage and Devils Due a chance to collaberate. That would be intrestin' to see how Ash would treat the Turtles.
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 10:10 AM   #16
Benito
Thug
 
Benito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: a city that could be a sewer?, UK
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpengler
Aren't the TMNT and Daredevil's origins already intertwined? I remember reading about it in Wizard.

Crossovers I'd like to see? Casey vs Jason.
No TMNT is there to take the piss out of Daredevil

If you'll pardon my french
__________________


Benito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 11:06 AM   #17
Anarky
Outlaw Hero
 
Anarky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Posts: 4,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpengler
Aren't the TMNT and Daredevil's origins already intertwined? I remember reading about it in Wizard.

Crossovers I'd like to see? Casey vs Jason.
How are they intertwined? And what does intertwined mean?
Anarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 11:13 AM   #18
DrSpengler
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarky
How are they intertwined? And what does intertwined mean?
Wizard had a 101 Things You Probably Don't Know About Your Favorite Comic Book Characters feature a few years ago. One of the things they brought up was that the toxic waste that blinded Matt Murdock was the same ooze that trickled down into the sewers and created the TMNT. I have no idea where they got that info, but they usually don't make up stuff.
DrSpengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 01:40 PM   #19
Anarky
Outlaw Hero
 
Anarky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Posts: 4,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpengler
Wizard had a 101 Things You Probably Don't Know About Your Favorite Comic Book Characters feature a few years ago. One of the things they brought up was that the toxic waste that blinded Matt Murdock was the same ooze that trickled down into the sewers and created the TMNT. I have no idea where they got that info, but they usually don't make up stuff.
Oh yeah, I remember something with that.But I think it's a little farfetched. I mean, it blinds one guy and gives him superpowers and lets others grow and get more and more intelligent.
Anarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 03:28 PM   #20
bedbugjones
Foot Soldier
 
bedbugjones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: central city
Posts: 228
tmnt/batman would be neat i mean they all come out mostly at night and hang out on roof tops and hide in shadows i really dont know
bedbugjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.