The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2002, 08:35 PM   #1
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
What was your favorite TMNT fight??

Hey everyone!!

My question for you is thus:

What was the best fight you ever saw in the original TMNT cartoon???
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:40 PM   #2
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
Can't remember which one's my favorite...but there are two fights i liked a lot.
The fight inside the technodrome, splinter was fighting shredder, i'm not sure but i think that part's from return of the technodrome.
Other fight i like a lot is splinter vs shredder again in the episode incredible shrinking turtles (i'm sure about that one, it's the right ep )
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:42 PM   #3
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Don't know if this counts, but I wanna say Mike and Leo's spar in the second ep. And Splinter and Shredder's fight from The Shredder is Splintered.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 09:53 PM   #4
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
I agree with Kali! I loved the fight scene between Splinter and Shredder in "The Shredder is Splintered."
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 10:03 PM   #5
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
Ya put me down for too it rocked.
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 10:04 PM   #6
FreshRazz
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Local Sewer System
Posts: 261
..................................

Think Kali has the idea! Twas an awsome fight!
__________________

This is My Pal Shredder
FreshRazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 04:21 AM   #7
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
The firs encouter with the Foot soldiers. But all fights in season 1 are good.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 06:30 AM   #8
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
I know that they're all good.But I want you to tell me the ONE fight that
pumped up your adrenaline each time you saw it.
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 06:51 AM   #9
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well It is the first battle with the foot soldiers then.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 10:07 AM   #10
tekcop
Hench Mutant
 
tekcop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by azure turtle
I agree with Kali! I loved the fight scene between Splinter and Shredder in "The Shredder is Splintered."
I agree with both of you!
tekcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 10:13 AM   #11
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
fights

Good question. I like the opening fight in 'Turtle Tracks' with the punks and the Turtles when they chased April down into the sewers. But I like the ones with Splinter and Shredder too...I mean they are kinda the central figures so its cool to see them showdown.
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 10:44 AM   #12
Deepflame
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Deep below the mountains...
Posts: 254
I would say something, but since I dont remember air from the cartoon I cant.

Arr...
__________________
NoOo! The killer scarfs attack!
Deepflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 07:51 PM   #13
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Oh! I just remembered another cool fight scene! It was where the turtles were fighting the giant robots in the Technodrome. I think it was a part of Turtle Tracks, but I'm sure... Still, that was a cool fight scene!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 08:11 AM   #14
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
one of my favorite fights was when Beebop and Rocksteady was shooting at the multiple holograms of Michaelangelo. I don't know if that counts, but that was a major act of stupidity and I loved it. Plus, it destroyed Shredder's lab as well.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 08:41 AM   #15
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Heh... I can't remember much from the cartoons but I think I remeber some scences from the Dark Turtle episode. That one had a different twist, with Donny hell-bent to kill Shredder.

In the first movie, I liked many more. Like the one after the Turtles come back, and the Foot are storming the sewers. Then the Turtles use steam as a cover to knock em out. The other part was wityh Mike and Don discussing their new found fighting talent, while swatting off Foot at the same time.

Last but not least, when they were just sparring at the farmhouse (with bandanas turned. *sai*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 03:47 PM   #16
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
One of my all time favorite scenes had to be in "Raphael Drives Em Wild". It had this caddie guy whose brain was in Raph's body so he had those ninja skills and didn't even know why so he kicked those mobsters' butts around. Plus it was right before that awesome chase scene!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 03:50 PM   #17
Deepflame
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Deep below the mountains...
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by azure turtle
Oh! I just remembered another cool fight scene! It was where the turtles were fighting the giant robots in the Technodrome. I think it was a part of Turtle Tracks, but I'm sure... Still, that was a cool fight scene!
Ohh, yeah. That scene was mucho nice...
__________________
NoOo! The killer scarfs attack!
Deepflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 03:52 PM   #18
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
All from season 1 are... Altough I have heard that Red sky eps jave some good ones too. Still going at the 1993 season.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 02:23 PM   #19
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
Yup!!
"Get Shredder" , "State of Shock" and "Turtle Trek" were good.
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.