The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2002, 10:16 AM   #1
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
The Turtles is disguise

Some of my favorite figures were the ones in disguise:

Raph The Space Cadet
Leo The Sewer Samurai
Mike The Sewer Surfer
Undercover Don

I especially liked Raph The Space Cadet...his gun with the wire and his suit were cool! I even did a mock commercial of him for my class project in second grade.

Anyone remember the commercials? "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...from Playmates!"
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 10:27 AM   #2
Joos_Valgaeren
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Uk
Posts: 48
i liked them all except Undercover Don, he was a bit too dorky .....
__________________
Joos Valgaeren is a God.
Joos_Valgaeren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 03:18 PM   #3
Turtle X
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Turtle Island
Posts: 69
I Think My favorite was The werewolf Leonardo and I liked Undercover Don also.
__________________


***Can We Keep Her......Far Out***
Turtle X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 03:43 PM   #4
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I used to have Pro Pilot Don, and he looked awesome!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:01 PM   #5
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
I never hd Pro Pilot Don or Werewolf Leo but i loved Sewer Sufin Mikey
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:09 PM   #6
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Oh man... The one action fig I always wanted was Michelangelo as the Invisible Man. It just looks so cool.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:11 PM   #7
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
Mikey as the invisible man? No way
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:14 PM   #8
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
znever got the universal Monster TMNT, always regerted it though Undercover Don was one of my faves
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:15 PM   #9
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
Yeah i always thought it was cool how u could put that mask on him.
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:26 PM   #10
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
The Jim Lee TMNT are still some of the best for me, just because they look diffrent
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:27 PM   #11
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
What was the Jim Lee TMNT?
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:33 PM   #12
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo_Gecko
What was the Jim Lee TMNT?
a TMNT line that came out accomaning the Savage Dragon Toys. I think they were all designed by Jim Lee(Never can be sure)- the line had Raph, Don, and Mike as sorta Cyborgs, and came with Mini Comics, I think it was a tie in to the TMNT/Savage Dragon Crossover Comic
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:37 PM   #13
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
K stupid question. Who's Savage Dragon?
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:44 PM   #14
BigThew
Stone Warrior
 
BigThew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 574
www.savagedragon.com/

dragon cop created by erik larsen
BigThew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:45 PM   #15
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
Hes a Chicago Cop, refered to as a super freak, he has an on going comic and at one time had a cartoon. um ah give me a sec I'm looking for a link cause I don't know how to describe him
http://www.comune.modena.it/glamazon...gon/dragon.htm
not in english but cool pics

http://home.no.net/savagedr/
better
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:56 PM   #16
Greed
Stone Warrior
 
Greed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Chicago, ILL
Posts: 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by azure turtle
Oh man... The one action fig I always wanted was Michelangelo as the Invisible Man. It just looks so cool.
I think Raph is the invisible man. My favorite figure would be LEO, THE SEWER SAMURAI that toy was sweet
__________________

Why? Because they're blacker than the blackest black times infinity.

(Formerly known as Slash89, go ahead think back you know me.)
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 05:22 PM   #17
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
that was a cool toy.
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 05:25 PM   #18
Turtle X
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Turtle Island
Posts: 69
I think The Mummy Ralph Was also pretty sweet, The halloween Addition all glow in the dark which is pretty neat.
__________________


***Can We Keep Her......Far Out***
Turtle X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 05:31 PM   #19
Greed
Stone Warrior
 
Greed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Chicago, ILL
Posts: 931
oooohhhhhhh yeah know I remember
__________________

Why? Because they're blacker than the blackest black times infinity.

(Formerly known as Slash89, go ahead think back you know me.)
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 07:16 PM   #20
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
Exo-Armor TMNT were pretty nice, not briliant, but nice hee little baby guys
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.