The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2002, 01:32 AM   #1
mrsnakey2002
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: pa
Posts: 1
can someone help plz?

hello all u turtle fans im new i just registered cause i figured this would b the only place where someone would help me. well u see im looking for the turtles movies to download on my pc so i can make them into dvd's but i cant find a site that has free downloads so if anyone can help me plz let me know where i can find the turtles movies for free downloading thanx in advance.
mrsnakey2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 02:03 AM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Just buy the Damn things. They have been released to DVD, if we want a special edition of TMNT 1 someday, every one should buy the DVD.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 02:07 AM   #3
Mondo_Gecko
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 670
Yeah as much as I would like to help you I agree with Karpo just go buy them. All three movies are all on DVD.
Mondo_Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 09:18 AM   #4
Duke
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,913
Yeah I bought them all for $10 each. You can get them at both Wal-mart and Best Buy for that price. I'm sure there is alot of other places that have them for that price too. So just buy the DVDs.
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 11:04 AM   #5
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
movies

I've seen the first two movies but not the third one....that's ok I'm not big on the third one. But yeah, they're only $10 at Wal-Mart...that's a good price.
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 02:07 PM   #6
Duke
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,913
Yeah I got the third one at best buy, but someone told me Wal-mart had the third one. I truthfully have never seen it there. I'm not that big on it either but its still a turtles movie.
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2002, 01:15 AM   #7
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
You're probably in the USA right?
Then GO BUY THE DVDs...at least you can.
Um...unless you were talking about the cartoon (tho you said movies so i dunno :p), in that case you can go to www.wheeljack.com since pwdesai is hosting a few episodes.
You can also get episodes from irc and kazaa.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.