The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2002, 07:01 PM   #1
Psycrow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 435
Hello everyone...

Hello there. I've decided to FINALLY register to your message boards after visiting this site for a long time. I'm one of the hugest TMNT buffs around, so I thought I might as well join others of my kind. As a kid, I used to have all the toys, and when I say all, I mean ALL

But, they were all purchased by a toy collector when I was little and my parents thought it was an easy way to make cash. An entire set of TMNT toys made top dollar back then, but I think of how much more beneficial it would've been if I had had those toys right now!!

Oh well, that's enough of the "What ifs". I'm a big fan of 80's cartoons, as I also enjoy He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, The Transformers, GI-Joe, Thundercats, etc... And of course, the TMNT!

Just thought I'd say hi, as it looks like introductions are to be posted in this board.
__________________
"Before you criticize others you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away... and you have their shoes."
Psycrow is offline  
Old 12-19-2002, 07:10 PM   #2
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
AWESOME!!!!Welcome to the technodrome!!!!! *gives Psycrow a mango of welcome*
"Psycrow"? like in Earthworm Jim?
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 12-19-2002, 07:15 PM   #3
FreshRazz
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Local Sewer System
Posts: 261
Here is a Mango seed to grow your Mango tree, please avoide Mango juice in the eye IT REALLY REALLY HURTS!
*Looks at NTurtle* - Oh my God NTurtle is about to get Mango Juice in my eye!!!!!!!! *fresh Runs screeming*
__________________

This is My Pal Shredder
FreshRazz is offline  
Old 12-19-2002, 07:16 PM   #4
Psycrow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
AWESOME!!!!Welcome to the technodrome!!!!! *gives Psycrow a mango of welcome*
"Psycrow"? like in Earthworm Jim?
Thanks for the Mango...

Yes, Psycrow like in Earthworm Jim. It's an account name I pretty much use for everything, and it's kind of grown on me now. I don't even think of Earthworm Jim anymore when I think of Psycrow!

The other account name I usually use is Starscream, which happens to be the greatest Transformer of all time. I didn't use that name on this board though since it would be awkward with a TF name at a TMNT board...

Oh well, I guess I have a EWJ name at a TMNT board.
__________________
"Before you criticize others you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away... and you have their shoes."
Psycrow is offline  
Old 12-19-2002, 07:54 PM   #5
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
Hey and welcome!!! Glad your a fan of the 80's cartoons as am I! I hope you help and support the new show so we can possibly get dvds of the old..
Tokka-B is offline  
Old 12-19-2002, 08:52 PM   #6
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Earthworm Jim is so cool!!!!!!!!!! Psycrow is my favorite character, except for Jim himself
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 12-19-2002, 08:55 PM   #7
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
Welcome! I've just returned to the boards myself. Anyways it's always good to meet others with the same intrests. And EWJ was a good game...and cartoon!
Earthworm Jim...I don't even remember anymore of the theme song.
Peanut is offline  
Old 12-19-2002, 10:49 PM   #8
Psycrow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 435
Thanks guys.

Regarding the EWJ thing, I was more of a fan of the first video game than the cartoon, or the later incarnations for that matter. The wacky themes and the fact that there was something like Mucus Bungy Jumping (Back then, Interplay would've been seen as rebels with all those Soccer Mom's runnin' rampant to include that into a game) and the good ol' races against Psycrow through the worm holes.

The Cartoon was alright, but I was a fan of The Tick, and the 2 shows were so similair, that you saw things in The Tick that EWJ just lacked...
__________________
"Before you criticize others you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away... and you have their shoes."
Psycrow is offline  
Old 12-20-2002, 03:46 PM   #9
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
I like the first and second games the most because it is direct Earthworm Jim, apperently after that Doug TenNapel, the creator, left
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 12-20-2002, 04:41 PM   #10
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Nyah! Welcome, Psycrow!
*gives Psycrow a mango of welcome*
Always nice to meet another TMNT fan. Enjoy your stay here. Oh, and don't push the red button...
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 12-20-2002, 04:49 PM   #11
Deepflame
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Deep below the mountains...
Posts: 254
Ehmm... Did I do something wrong? <looks at the red button> I kinda... pressed it

Blah Blaha Blahahaha... Welcome to this forum. Badass fire gateway-guardian Deepflame, at your service
__________________
NoOo! The killer scarfs attack!
Deepflame is offline  
Old 12-21-2002, 07:46 AM   #12
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
EEP!!!!!!!!! What have you done????!!!!!! *giant robot comes out of thread door and starts blowing up everything*
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 12-21-2002, 10:06 AM   #13
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
Welcome to the Forums
__________________
Zombies, once you get past the stench of rotting flesh and their unhealthy obsession with brains, they're really nice people.
SeaThreePeeO is offline  
Old 12-22-2002, 03:41 PM   #14
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
*dumps a bucket of extra sticky carmel on the robot*
YeHaw!! Tiger to the rescue!!
*gives psycrow a carmel apple of welcome*
It's always good to see fresh meat....errr....I mean newbies...fanatics....thats what I meant....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 12-22-2002, 05:21 PM   #15
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
riiiigggggghhhhht....
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 12-28-2002, 12:07 PM   #16
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
*Glares at Nturtle*
I'm sorry....did you say something
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 12-28-2002, 02:25 PM   #17
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
*walks in the thread*

what the hell happened in here?
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline  
Old 12-28-2002, 04:55 PM   #18
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Nope, *sticks his tounge at tiger and grumbles inaudiably*
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 12-29-2002, 07:29 PM   #19
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
*growls and narrows her eyes*
thats what I thought!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.