The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2006, 01:59 PM   #1
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
Batman: Rise of the Black Mask

As I have said before I am hard at work at a new Batman film, I will update this thread when ever I have somthing worth showing or talking about.


Heres the Trailer
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hg16ir2k1I8


for now here are some test shots of the two main characters.
Batman/Bruce-Nick M

Black Mask-Tim V

Slade-Mike Theis

Falconie-Dan M

Last edited by Raven; 04-04-2006 at 09:23 PM.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 09:55 AM   #2
Kingpin
Thug
 
Kingpin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 74
Bats and...

Black Mask?

So hard to tell these days with so many DC villians and people having to make do with what they can find around the house or at the local costume shop.
__________________
"We have the tools, we have the talent"
Kingpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 02:16 PM   #3
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
Yeah its Batman and Black Mask, but you'll see more of Roman before he's the mask.

Its a orgin story that will lead into huge things for the second film.

I'm going to try to make the poster in the following days.

Roman in his final Mask
and the brutal Slade (our version)
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 02:41 PM   #4
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
I have one out of 4 posters finished, heres the black mask one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...maskposter.jpg
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:51 PM   #5
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Fun photos! And that drawing rocks. Good stuff as usual, Major Pain.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 01:51 PM   #6
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
I would like to share a serect....that trailer is fake...

so heres some real stuff, for now I have a teaser.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=e5IhuX6Otxo
I'll have a trailer up in the comming week.s
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 06:43 PM   #7
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
On batmanfanfilms the teaser is up, so if you could leave a nice review for me....the bad ones will be terminated! Lol just kidding.

http://www.batmanfanfilms.com/teasers/


Heres a new photo from the first scene where Batman appears.

Last edited by Raven; 04-04-2006 at 09:19 PM.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.