The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2002, 03:06 PM   #1
tasuki
Thug
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I'm lost.
Posts: 97
Hey!

You guys out there will just have to excuse my constantly changing picture. I'm going through another YU-Gi-Oh phase. But besides that Merry Christmas every one.

[Edit: Please don't post threads with titles like that, since it stretches out the tables in 800x600 resolution. And please resize your avatar. --Krang]
tasuki is offline  
Old 12-26-2002, 03:22 PM   #2
Psycrow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 435
Yeeeep! That's one huge avatar!! You might want to shrink it down a bit.

And Merry Christmas, well, happy Boxing Day.
__________________
"Before you criticize others you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away... and you have their shoes."
Psycrow is offline  
Old 12-26-2002, 03:56 PM   #3
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Yeah you need to put a smaler avatar.
Karpo_007 is offline  
Old 12-26-2002, 04:52 PM   #4
Chewie
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Bochum/Germany
Posts: 106
I don`t think it`s bad at all. No one`s able to overread his Articles now
__________________
Have a Look at it:

Turtles, Dino Riders, M.A.S.K., Starcom, Masters of the Universe, Captain Future, Brave Starr, Saber Rider, Galaxy Rangers and much more!
Chewie is offline  
Old 12-26-2002, 05:16 PM   #5
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well it's not apreciated. It makes it takes time to load ánd it changes the form of the page...
Karpo_007 is offline  
Old 12-26-2002, 05:25 PM   #6
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
Ugh....Yu Gi Oh, the worst of them all....
Tokka-B is offline  
Old 12-26-2002, 07:55 PM   #7
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
You changed yer avatar too!
I don't really like yugioh...and the time i saw an episode, yugi's eyes were suddenly changing i dunno why, ignorant me
Well i like your avatar but it's too big
And merry christmas.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline  
Old 12-26-2002, 09:48 PM   #8
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I just bought my younger brother Yu-gi-oh cards for Christmas. And I have to agree, the avatar is just too big. Nice, but big.
Kali is offline  
Old 12-26-2002, 10:13 PM   #9
PWDESAI
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,873
i got my brother u gi o too.
PWDESAI is offline  
Old 12-27-2002, 08:47 AM   #10
tasuki
Thug
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I'm lost.
Posts: 97
I'm sorry it is too big. I don't know how to make it smaller so I'll just get a different one. ( I really wasn't aiming for super attention, or annoying people with this avatar. I'm sorry. really I am.)
tasuki is offline  
Old 12-27-2002, 08:52 AM   #11
Chewie
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Bochum/Germany
Posts: 106
Hey, I got Help

Send it to my E-Mail Address, which is in my profile and i change the size for u
__________________
Have a Look at it:

Turtles, Dino Riders, M.A.S.K., Starcom, Masters of the Universe, Captain Future, Brave Starr, Saber Rider, Galaxy Rangers and much more!
Chewie is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.