![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
If any of you happened to notice the change we made to the main page for April Fool's Day, I hope you enjoyed it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
It's my desire?
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
|
BWHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!
I remembered that prank last year. That was one of the best pranks ever But this year is even better! The Cheese Truck! Once again, a very witty prank Krang
__________________
![]() "So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I'm your Devil
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
|
I do think the Cheese Truck may be the best one yet
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
moddy mod mod
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: finally escaped the lab
Posts: 1,886
|
Bwah! Yeah I saw!
__________________
Appeal to nobler motives. Like pie.
[ life is at best bitter sweet ] |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 59
|
you guys are awesome
I Love the technodrome |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
It actually caught me by surprise. I was like "WTF?"
You got me, Krang. You got me! |
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Annalist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
|
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 16
|
lol nice joke
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Middle of Nowhere
Posts: 61
|
(\__/)
(='.'=) E[:]|||||[:]З (")_(") :d
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
|
*had been gotten* BWAGH! You got me, Krang! I totally forgot all about that!
You got me....
__________________
![]() *clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy* RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!! PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers! (icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics) |
|
|
|