The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2006, 12:34 AM   #1
bender
Mouser
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 10
whats your fav issue of the archie series

i think that 1 of my favorite issues would be 37 i just got the whole archie series and have just got to number 37 so thats only as far as i know but the go to the that wresling planet run by stump and are forced to fight each other another fav is issue 25 were the fight slash belly bomb and shedder and krang combined
__________________
hey if u have msn messenger mine is [email protected]
bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:38 AM   #2
Dr. Terminus
Foot Soldier
 
Dr. Terminus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Brooklyn Zoo
Posts: 120
Out of the issues i have read 13 is probally my favorite. I think that is the "final conflict" issue where they are searching for the turnstone.
Dr. Terminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:03 PM   #3
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by bender
i think that 1 of my favorite issues would be 37 i just got the whole archie series and have just got to number 37 so thats only as far as i know but the go to the that wresling planet run by stump and are forced to fight each other another fav is issue 25 were the fight slash belly bomb and shedder and krang combined
Dude, seriously, spell-check your posts, check for grammer problems, Capitalize, and use punctuation. Also, in the case of using "1" in such a sentence as "I think that 1 of my favorite issues would be...", you really ought to spell out the number as "one".
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 01:41 AM   #4
TheShowstoppa
Stone Warrior
 
TheShowstoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 629
I have all of maybe 3 issues of the Archie series. So... for me to say that my favorite would be the Archie Movie Adaption, would I be mamed? I haven't read any of the Archie series past issue 3, but I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the whole series now that I have another job.
__________________

Courtesy of LUCKFF
"I don't know what bothers me more; That this actually worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet." - Mikey: Search for Splinter Pt. 1
TheShowstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 07:43 AM   #5
Mandi-chan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShowstoppa
I have all of maybe 3 issues of the Archie series. So... for me to say that my favorite would be the Archie Movie Adaption, would I be mamed? I haven't read any of the Archie series past issue 3, but I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the whole series now that I have another job.
Isn't the Archie movie adaption the same thing as the Mirage movie adaption, just colored in?

That's how it looked on the official site anyway.
Mandi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:52 PM   #6
Space Lieutenant Josh
Hench Mutant
 
Space Lieutenant Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Village of Rock'n Kick-Ass
Posts: 492
I read through the whole Archie series last summer, and a lot of it, to be honest, I didn't like all that much-- the Shredder-related stories were all really good, though. I like the Future Shark Trilogy the best, I think.

---Josh
Space Lieutenant Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 08:20 PM   #7
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
My favorites are numbers 18 and 32. Those are the only ones I have and I'll have to get some other ones eventually. Number 18 really did it for me and the fact that it had Mondo Gecko and a little bit of skateboarding which made it an instant favorite. Number 32 was also great mainly cuz it had lots of action and Chris Allan was the penciler for it. I was glad to see Tattoo sumo wrestle that one guy and the Turtles fight those mobsters.
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 10:05 PM   #8
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
I'm gonna have to say Future Shark Trilogy also...Though I do like the other arcs with the future TMNT and the 2 "How they got..." stories.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 07:28 PM   #9
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
I liked all the future turtle stories. I've got a thing for "what if" plots and the like. I also like the apocalypse story that crossed over with the Mutanimals, and the series of books that featured Raph in the all-black wrestling tights.

I really don't have a significant favorite issue, though.
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.