The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2006, 02:46 PM   #1
Vincent
Hench Mutant
 
Vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 293
Any lyricists/vocalists on this forum?

A few nights ago, I pretty much accidentally wrote some TMNT rap lyrics to a beat I made (probably to prove to myself that I could do better than Vanilla Ice). It's pretty much old school-type rap, based on the backstory of the original comics and the first movie. However, it came out sort of short (one verse of 16 bars, one semi-verse of 8 bars and a repeated 4-bar chorus).

Anyone interested in doing an extra verse (as in rap or singing or whatever)?
(You must have recording possibilities and decent lyrical skills.)

Peace & Love / Vincent
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHorFa22x3Q
Hey, if Vanilla Ice and Partners in Kryme can do it, so can I.
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.