The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2006, 02:23 PM   #1
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Mirage turtles and swearing

I have a question in the orginal Mirage volumes one and two did the turtles ever use any overly bad language or swear words (like the f-word and sh*t or what not)? Just curious, I have a friend who is trying to get a hold of his old issues for me and my little cousin I know would want to read them too. So are mirage turtles potty mouths or is more like rated-PG 13 type languge?
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 02:31 PM   #2
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
The Mirage TMNT swear, but they only say stuff like damn, hell and crap.
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 02:38 PM   #3
Ryona
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
You'll also see "sh*t" and "asshole" too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 03:56 PM   #4
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
I think Casey Jones uttered bitch a couple of times.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 04:01 PM   #5
Space Lieutenant Josh
Hench Mutant
 
Space Lieutenant Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Village of Rock'n Kick-Ass
Posts: 492
I remember sh*t only being said in the older series by Leonardo at the very end of Volume 2. Some would say that's when he truly became a man.
Space Lieutenant Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 09:42 PM   #6
TheShowstoppa
Stone Warrior
 
TheShowstoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 629
I say sh*t now. Does that make me a man? Leo became a Grown up male turtle the day he decapitated Saki.
__________________

Courtesy of LUCKFF
"I don't know what bothers me more; That this actually worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet." - Mikey: Search for Splinter Pt. 1
TheShowstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:23 PM   #7
Space Lieutenant Josh
Hench Mutant
 
Space Lieutenant Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Village of Rock'n Kick-Ass
Posts: 492
Only a stepping stone, my friend.
Space Lieutenant Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.