The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2006, 09:51 PM   #1
TheShowstoppa
Stone Warrior
 
TheShowstoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 629
April - Where have you gone?

Well, we know that April has gone on a little soul searching mission. She hasn't been seen in quite a few months. We see a lot more of Casey and Shadow now since her disappearance too. Anyone got any thoughts of when she may return?

My guess: Since they're focusing so much more on the 4 turtles' storylines, they had to find a way to write off April for a while. Her taking a trip would be just that. Honestly, I don't think she's going to find what she's looking for, but I do think that she's going to wind up coming back accepting what she is and since she has a family that loves her, that's what will keep her going.
__________________

Courtesy of LUCKFF
"I don't know what bothers me more; That this actually worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet." - Mikey: Search for Splinter Pt. 1
TheShowstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:24 AM   #2
Damien Kash
Foot Soldier
 
Damien Kash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Norway
Posts: 182
...She went to find a better origin.


Goshdarrnit! I love the vol.4 comic,but that April-pencil-Kirby-crystal stuff is real stupido.

Don't know why but i think the "other" Aprils might show up to make it worse
Damien Kash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 06:59 AM   #3
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
I musta missed something.. other Aprils?
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 07:54 AM   #4
Damien Kash
Foot Soldier
 
Damien Kash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Norway
Posts: 182
When April's "father"tried to draw her.
The first tryes didn't go so well...they went to Kirby's world or something
Damien Kash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 03:11 PM   #5
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Well that does explain why there are people there who have a city atleast.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 10:35 PM   #6
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
You know, I STILL can't get over that secret origin of April, and I probably never will. That was possibly the worst decision to ever make... probably worse than Saban introducing Venus.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:42 AM   #7
OldSchooler
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 163
C'mon, it's not that bad. It could be a hell of a lot worse... she could be a clone...
OldSchooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 04:45 AM   #8
Damien Kash
Foot Soldier
 
Damien Kash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Norway
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by R-iZZy
You know, I STILL can't get over that secret origin of April, and I probably never will. That was possibly the worst decision to ever make... probably worse than Saban introducing Venus.
I think so too...April was just a normal human girl
making her a "drawing" just isn't the same
she used to be the link between the turtles and the real world

...even venus had a better backstory...
Damien Kash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:55 AM   #9
TheShowstoppa
Stone Warrior
 
TheShowstoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 629
Uh... Just a quick sidenote: I didn't make this thread to trash on the backstory of our beloved April. Yes, we have our differences. Some like it, most don't.

This thread is to speculate where April might have actually gone off to, not to bitch and moan like the Original thread about that issue.
__________________

Courtesy of LUCKFF
"I don't know what bothers me more; That this actually worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet." - Mikey: Search for Splinter Pt. 1
TheShowstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:22 AM   #10
Damien Kash
Foot Soldier
 
Damien Kash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Norway
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShowstoppa
Uh... Just a quick sidenote: I didn't make this thread to trash on the backstory of our beloved April. Yes, we have our differences. Some like it, most don't.

This thread is to speculate where April might have actually gone off to, not to bitch and moan like the Original thread about that issue.
Right,sorry

Maybe April went to Asia or Europe
Don't know why but i have a feeling she wanted to go far away

And the way the story is going with the turtles makes me think
This thing with April will have a "bigger" reason

Whatever is the reason....i want her back...She's a big big part of the tmnt
Damien Kash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:15 AM   #11
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
Maybe she went someplace to find out how she can be drawn with bigger boobs.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 06:59 AM   #12
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Please. Jim Lawson couldn't draw them any bigger...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:10 AM   #13
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
I'm actully kind of worried about that...when they stoped caring about or got used to the other characters drawn by the kirby pencil they faded away...
do you think April will just fade out of existance now?
It could be a really interesting storyline finding a way to make her a real person.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 02:40 AM   #14
Damien Kash
Foot Soldier
 
Damien Kash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Norway
Posts: 182
At last some news about April
Tales of tmnt#27 shows her going to Alaska
its a solo-O'neil story with her trying to make sense of her "birth"
(By Dean Clarrain &Chris Allen-yaaay)
Damien Kash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.