The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What was you favorite boss fight in the arcade TMNT game other than Shredder or Krang?
Rocksteady (Scene 1) 2 22.22%
Bebop (Scene 2-1) 2 22.22%
Baxter Stockman (Scene 2-2) 0 0%
Rocksteady and Bebop duo (Scene 2-3) 2 22.22%
Granitor the Stone Warrior (Scene 4) 0 0%
General Traag (Scene 5) 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2003, 05:29 PM   #1
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
TMNT Arcade poll part 2

Again, just for the heck of it:

Rocksteady


Bebop


Baxter Stockman


Rocksteady and Bebop duo


Granitor (we'll call him that; that's what it says in the TMNT 2 manual)


General Traag
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 05:40 PM   #2
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
I'll vote for bebop, tho i also like the bebop & rocksteady duo.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 08:06 PM   #3
Psycrow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 435
The Bebop and Rocksteady duo. Nothing more interesting and challenging than fighting 2 bosses at a time. Plus, I remember the shock that was in for everyone at the arcade when myself and 3 other guys got to the end of their level (Level 4 I believe).

Ahhh the memories...
__________________
"Before you criticize others you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away... and you have their shoes."
Psycrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 02:07 AM   #4
Ratking
Moderator
 
Ratking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: a sewer near you
Posts: 796
i have finished that game so many times (using unlimited credits........of course ) yet i still luv the game.
Ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 03:25 AM   #5
Zenrick
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Virginia
Posts: 268
I say Rocksteady just 'cause I remember fighting him the most. I used to play with one quarter all the time and just reach Rocksteady and be on my merry way......so definitely Rocksteady
__________________
DRR DRR DRR DRR (a retard asking for a coke)
Zenrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 07:31 AM   #6
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I love fighting those goons both at once! It's a really good challenge.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 07:45 AM   #7
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Rocksteady! The only one I can beat with out losing a credit...
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.