The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2006, 11:49 PM   #1
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
The Stryke Zone

You are now entering the Stryke Zone,for maximum enjoyment of these short stories and bios, please take these opinions into account.

My chemical romance,Green day and Nirvana suck.Avatar is the most boring cartoon on the face of the earth along with that overrated load Invader Zim. Lynyrd Skynyrd can kiss my ass and so can Johnny Cash's music. Pirates of the carribean was mediocre at best. I'd rather buy a PS3 than watch people jizz themselves over Nintendo outselling the PSP with DS lite units. Pro Wrestling is PRE-SCRIPTED, Not fake.

Punctuation is in the eye of the beholder. You are NOT better than anyone...even if you're goth and so forth, We all suck equally so get your black dyed head out of your ass. UFC is for stupid rednecks who got bored of boxing. People who say they like "Old School Rap" but not the new stuff are just saying that so they don't get beat up by the brothas. Nightmare before christmas was a load and so was Edward Scissorhands.

You can't stop The Takeover.



Welcome to the Stryke Zone....Wipe your feet.
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@

Last edited by The Stryker; 07-14-2006 at 09:05 PM.
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 01:33 AM   #2
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Heres a introductory "Promo" by one my future key characters.

Homicide

"Brooklyn, New York's little black-eye. Our home isn't filled with whiteys and rich buisness bitches and that excludes us from all of the travel pamphlets. Don't matter much none...We don't want austrailans wandering around our hood anyway.

I go by the name of Homicide, I am the leader of a small group that runs pretty much everything down in the bushwick area of Brooklyn. Julius Smokes and Low-ki are my colleagues but when push comes to shove...They're the ones getting killed. If theres anything I can't stand...it's disrespect, You can be a little yellow store owner or a stupid wetback selling oranges on the corner..You disrespect me, You getting your ass kicked.

Now I hear ramblings of these other gangs rising up in the city and rumors of them expanding down to Brooklyn, That ain't happening...I'll fire the first shot and kill their leader with a bullet to the skull before they even THINK of coming down here....You get in my buisness...I'm gonna f*ck you up."

Homicide will be appearing in: Sun Vs. Moon with Benvenuto
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@

Last edited by The Stryker; 07-27-2006 at 02:13 AM.
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:47 PM   #3
Katie
Just...way too serious.
 
Katie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: purgatory
Posts: 3,519
Wow....he's a pretty angry guy

Poor Ben....gonna have to be careful with this wacko hanging around...
__________________
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:11 AM   #4
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
I ain't neva scared!

This is REALLY intersting, K-Stryker. But... it's basically Quickies.

Not that its a bad thing, though. Keep it up, my man.

BRING ON THAT HOMO-CIDE!
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:12 AM   #5
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Sure it's quickies but I like to view it as a HQ thread for me...you know, all of my "art" will be posted here along with assorted short stories and character bios.

ANYWAY, Sun Vs. Moon will be on the board by....later today
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:03 AM   #6
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Chris Hero

A man with long blonde hair stands on a city sidewalk, He looks up at a building and laughs slightly. "You people reading this may not know me, but you will soon enough...My Name is Chris Hero and I am sick and tired of a place known as The Technodrome." Hero takes his hands out of his pockets and brushes his hair back.

"Yeah, The Technodrome..the damn forum and place of friendship and ninja turtle conversations. Wholesome place right? F*ck that and f*ck everyone involved." Hero takes out a picture of Krang and burns it. "All of these rules and judgements passed on by the almighty mods...hypocrites in my eyes and in the eyes of anyone with a brain."

"I represent another place...A place with actual freedom. Not simulated freedom like you have here, I come from The Combat Zone and I am sending out a challenge to any Technodrome member that has the balls to fight me...until then...you're gonna be seeing a lot more of me around here...I'm gonna make Krang's life a living hell until this place gets shut down."

Hero shakes his head and smiles. "Who's gonna stop me?"
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 09:07 AM   #7
Katie
Just...way too serious.
 
Katie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: purgatory
Posts: 3,519
*takes off rose colored glasses*

what? someone doesn't like our wholesome good clean fun site????

*throws the glasses down shattering them into a million pieces*

War!! War on them all I say!!! We must liberate the poor ignorant citizens of this hostile state and show them the path to true (read our way or the highway) happiness!!! Fight fight fight!!!!!



Interesting concept Stryker
__________________
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 10:30 PM   #8
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
“Alright, I have been hearing some ramblings from the Dromers saying that I don’t have the balls to come in and mess with their system. To those people I say....watch me.” Hero stands in front of the Combat Zone logo and shakes his head. “I come from a different place...The combat zone. A place that isn’t for pussies like 90% of the population in the Technodrome. Thats right I’m saying it You guys are all a bunch of little girls that cry when a giant rat dies in a comic book ”

“Oh and if you think you’re all going to outnumber me with your ninja weapons...think again I’m not coming alone. I have assembled an elite force from the CZ, Ladies and b*tches from the technodrome....I give you...Necro Butcher.” A man with long scraggy hair and beard steps out from behind the CZ logo. “This is a man that is known for his violence, A man that feels no pain and doesn’t even know the word fear existed ” Hero pats Butcher on the back and then motions over a man in a mask, wearing all black with a dragon symbol on his chest.

“Super Dragon, A warrior that doesn’t care about honor and glory...He just wants to f*ck up whoever gets in his way, He’s not some wuss in a metal suit prattling about how he’s going to kill the evil turtles.” Hero smiles and puts his arms around Butcher and Dragon.

“I’m not going to reveal ALL of my cards just yet but I do have a message for one person in the technodrome specifically...Claudio Castagnoli...You were my friend, like a brother...why you decided to come to this place I’ll never know but I’m offering you a place in the Combat Zone brotherhood....I expect an answer.” Hero sighs and then puts on a smile again.

“Thank you for listening Technodrome...See ya real soon.” The Camera turns around and zooms in on Alex Shelley’s face. “Yeah Catch ya later ” The screen fizzles to static and then blacks out.
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:25 PM   #9
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
The Technodrome

Chris Hero rolls into the Technodrome ring and grabs a microphone. "So this is the big ol' technodrome? this place oughta be built out of toilet paper!" Hero kicks over a statue of Leonardo and laughs a bit.

"I got a message for the owner of this place, Krang! You really thought I didn't have the balls to show up? well look at where I'm standing...in your backyard and I'm calling your b*tch-ass out." Hero looks around for a few seconds and nothing happens.

"Ok...Ok, I figured you wouldn't come out, you all just figure that I'm gonna burn myself out. Well...I'm not that stupid..I don't foolishly play around with stingrays like some people." Hero takes a can of yellow spraypaint and proceeds to paint "CZ" over The Technodrome banner.

Katie and Masked Ninja step out and smack the spraypaint out of his hand. "Oh ho, speaking of no balls...this the best you got? two little girls?" "Stop this and go away...now." "Oh? hello? Katie is it? you're from alabama is that right? well..I'm quite suprised to see you here...shouldn't you be home...F*cking your brother?" Katie smacks Hero and then Hero punches Katie down.

Hero kicks Masked in the face and then bops her with the microphone. "I can't be afraid to hit women because then I wouldn't be able to lay a hand on any member of this board! ha!..consider this the first shot in this war Mr. Krang."

Hero spits on Katie and walks away.
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:46 PM   #10
Katie
Just...way too serious.
 
Katie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: purgatory
Posts: 3,519
O.o


*wipes spit off and dabs at my bloody wounds*


Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....you guys gonna let him get away with hitting us girls????



__________________
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:31 AM   #11
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Response to a Snake

Claudio Castagnoli walks through hallways and stops when he is almost tackled by a group of technodromers. "What is this Hero guy talking about?! what do you have to do with him?" Claudio looks at the group and sighs.

"Listen, I was friends with Hero...me and him were pals for many years but that's over alright? Now he's trying to rip all of you apart from the inside by planting this phony mole idea." Benvenuto pushes the group away and looks at Claudio.

"I've been through too much this year for your buddy Hero to come here and destroy my home...I'm watching you." "Be my guest turtle-boy...I have nothing to hide! I'm Technodrome for life man!" Ben walks away and Claudio shakes his head. "Damn you Chris..."
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 03:58 PM   #12
Katie
Just...way too serious.
 
Katie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: purgatory
Posts: 3,519
a mole!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!

*shifty eyes* I wanna keep an eye on this guy anyways. Dern spies...they should all be dragged out in the street and.....oh....but I'm a lady. I should not think thoughts like that
__________________
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:33 PM   #13
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZ Newswire
Combat Zone Invasion

In the recent weeks, a member of the Combat Zone ranks has been calling out the members of another message board with violent threats and accusations. Chris Hero continued his attacks and called out former CZ member and current Technodrome ally Claudio Castagnoli. These attacks were NOT endorsed by the owners of the Combat Zone.

Until Now.

Just this morning at a show put together by CZ leader John Zandig, out from the crowd a black haired woman jumped the gate and entered the ring, She quickly grabbed a microphone and informed the crowd that her name was Ryona and she came representing The Technodrome.

She was then chased off by CZ security and The Necro Butcher...Chris Hero was then spotted in the back area with choice words once again for the Technodrome Roaches.

"You've just opened the floodgates bitch...I was just coming in to save my friend from you and your ways....and now you come into our house? Uh-uh...See you real soon!"
Message from the Combat Zone Newswire posted this morning.
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:29 PM   #14
Katie
Just...way too serious.
 
Katie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: purgatory
Posts: 3,519
uh-oh! interesting things are afoot
__________________
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:23 PM   #15
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Krang's Office

"Good Evening, I came here to deliver a message to the population of the technodrome. We all know about the so-called 'Hardcore Warrior' Chris Hero coming here and starting trouble...So I have come to the conclusion to fight fire with fire.

They want to fight us? then they'll fight us...I sent Ryona to their home a few days ago to give that message to those creatures and it seemed it has worked....and it is all signed and authorized. In a few weeks, In the technodrome arena it will be Benvenuto fighting CZ's Chris Hero one on one.

Thank you all for reading and Good Luck Hero."
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:17 AM   #16
Katie
Just...way too serious.
 
Katie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: purgatory
Posts: 3,519
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Good luck hero? He'll need it cuz Ben's gonna make short work of him!!! YAY Ben! yay Technodrome!!!
__________________
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 02:28 PM   #17
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
"How dare you!? you damn pathetic bitch! let me ask you a question...does owning this place make you feel like your dick isn't small? Hm? You think that you're so damn smart placing me in this fight with that poser friend of yours Benvenuto. Well, I got news for everyone...I have a pretty big ace in the hole and all you have is a joker in a white bandana."

Hero sighs and tapes up his fists. "Good luck for me? Luck is for losers."

____________________________

The Technodrome Arena

The lights dim in the arena and Bonnie Tyler's "Holding out for a hero" plays over a PA system. A side door opens and Chris Hero walks into the arena surrounded by security in Combat Zone shirts.

Hero walks slowly through a path surrounded by Technodrome members, Hero looks at them and smirks alittle before waving off their insults. Hero climbs into the ring and laughs as he opens his arms and soaks in the loud boos from the crowd.

The music stops and Hero sits in a corner and listens to a loud "F*ck you Hero" Chant, then the lights dim again and the theme of Benvenuto plays over the PA system. Green and white lights flash on and off around the entrance gate.

Ben steps through and looks straight at Hero, he points at him and shakes his head. "You sorry bastard." Hero flips off Ben and tells him to get in the ring already. Ben jumps into the Ring and starts punching Hero again and again.

Hero quickly pushes Ben and runs to another corner. Ben chases after him and eats a high kick to the face by Hero. Hero grabs Ben by the back of his Bandana and slams him down.

Hero smiles again and poses for the already angry crowd, Ben tackles Hero from behind and throws him to one corner of the ring. Ben runs at Hero and lands a hard stiff running kick to the face. Hero staggers out of the Corner and Ben steps back and then lands a kick to the chin of Hero.

Ben covers Hero. 1....2... Hero turns Ben over and pins him 1...2...3! Hero quickly jumps off of Ben and out of the ring. "Ha! ha! in your own yard! bitches!" Hero backs up and then grabs a microphone.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be one of the ninja turtles? hmm? where did all that skill go?" Stryker punches Hero in the back of the head and throws him back in the ring. Stryker looks at Ben and shrugs. "What? I do nothing!"

Stryker is about to climb in the ring when he is smacked upside the head with a chair carried by someone in the crowd. The person jumps over the gate and takes off his hood revealing the mask of Super Dragon.

Dragon pulls Stryker up by his hair and slams him face-first into the metal security guard-rail. Ben turns around and is hit with a Barbed-wire wrapped baseball bat held by Necro Butcher. Hero smiles and talks into the mic again.

"See? You see? all of the censorship and locks have turned you all into little bitches who can't defend yourself worth anything! Lift him up." Butcher holds a bleeding Ben up. Hero smacks Ben then backs up and delivers a hard kick to the face.

Super Dragon passes a can of spraypaint to Hero and he shakes it up. "You can't stop us, I'm talking to you Krang! When you think you have all the answers...we change the questions and this is one of those times!" Hero spraypaints a yellow CZ over the Technodrome logo.

Claudio Castagnoli hits the ring and stands across from Hero and Butcher. Hero looks at Claudio and opens his arms "Claudio!" Claudio shakes his head and smacks the spraypaint out of Hero's hand. "No more of this..." "What are you gonna do to stop me?" Claudio punches Hero in the face and then hits a hard forearm to the face of Necro Butcher.

Hero quickly leaves the ring and runs back up the backdoor path. Butcher looks at Claudio and laughs before slowly walking away as well with Super Dragon. Claudio sighs and helps Ben to his feet. Ben looks at Claudio through the blood and then shakes his hand quickly before falling down again.

It Begins....
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 03:36 PM   #18
Katie
Just...way too serious.
 
Katie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: purgatory
Posts: 3,519
O.o

No one calls me a pathetic bitch. NO one.


You got what was coming to you ZERO. Ran away like the pansy you are. I'm sure round the next time will be even better. *doctors Ben and Stryker's bloody wounds* and I still don't trust that Claudio
__________________

Last edited by Katie; 10-04-2006 at 09:17 PM.
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:47 PM   #19
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
That's the 25th time this month my head got bloodied.

I must have Ric Flair's genes.
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 06:33 PM   #20
Masked Ninja
Doodles TMNT for fun
 
Masked Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sploshin' through some sewer...
Posts: 2,137
*comes to*

Yow... Dang, what's up with this? Whoopin' on the girls?

Looks like a certain Hero has something to prove, or he wouldn't even bother with the 'Drome. And Ben, you do have horrible luck. Barbed-wire-baseball-bat'd! You'll be able to boast more scars than Raph soon.
Masked Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.