The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2003, 02:12 PM   #1
Donatello
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ny
Posts: 565
Rat King & Leatherhead

which TMNT line came up with rat king and leatherhead? I thought it was the cartoons, but the back page of mirage issue 50 shows a drawing of a bunch of turtle characters and those two are in it.
Donatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 02:18 PM   #2
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Both ratking, and Leather head were introduced in Tales of TMNT series. I have heard that they might be in later issues too, but I haven't seen them yet, Of course im going at issue #38.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 02:29 PM   #3
xZAOx
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: TN
Posts: 842
rat king is in the city at war series in a few issues

leatherhead is in number 45, drawn by dan berger, and its one of my favorite comics =)
xZAOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 02:54 PM   #4
raphael90
Stone Warrior
 
raphael90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ...down in the sewer listening to Skinny Puppy...
Posts: 618
leatherhead and ratking

Figure wise, Leatherhead was a cool figure. I could never find him in the stores. I still kick myself for choosing Casey Jones still after my sister said she found a Leatherhead back in the toys section. *kick* *kick*

The Ratking figure I thought was stupid looking...even his weapons. Still he did resemble the cartoon character well enough.
__________________

"Babies? These things haven't even been BORN yet!"


-Raphael
raphael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 05:56 PM   #5
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by xZAOx
Leatherhead is in number 45, drawn by dan berger, and its one of my favorite comics =)
I have that same issue, and I love reading it!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 04:03 AM   #6
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Ii have it too, but it will take some time before I read it.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 10:01 AM   #7
Aztec General
Mad Scientist
 
Aztec General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,437
You really take your time reading comics Karpo. I read like 4 issues in about 2 hours. I guess you prefer to savor the experience more than I do .

Speaking of Rat King, his part was awesome in City At War. I felt that those issues portrayed his character perfectly.
__________________
Aztec General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 12:05 PM   #8
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
True, I usually read 3 or 4 issues per week.
Karpo_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.