The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2006, 08:20 PM   #1
Turtleman100
Hench Mutant
 
Turtleman100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Planet Earth CA
Posts: 329
Turtles FF Outfits

Is it some kind of Armor or is it just there. Any idea on what the FF outfits is.
__________________
Don: I'm trying to blend here.

Last edited by Turtleman100; 07-22-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Turtleman100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:21 PM   #2
tortugapower
Foot Soldier
 
tortugapower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 129
I'm sure it's explained in the first episode. also, did you notice their chestplates all resemble their initials?
tortugapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 11:13 AM   #3
Toonami Tom
Banned
 
Toonami Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
Mikey's looks like an M, but the others don't really look like the letters to me. It's probably there, I'm probably just not seeing it. Hmm....

Edit: After looking at them more, I see Leonardo's looks kind of like an L, and maybe at a certain view Don's is a D. Raph's looks bird-like though.

Edit 2: I wonder if the armor makes them stronger, faster, protected, and able to jump higher. Just a cool idea I'm thinking of.

Last edited by Toonami Tom; 07-23-2006 at 11:18 AM.
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 08:35 PM   #4
iris
moddy mod mod
 
iris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: finally escaped the lab
Posts: 1,886
Well, looks like we know the answer now. Gravity and oxygen. Though, why they designed them in those shapes, who knows.
__________________
Appeal to nobler motives. Like pie.
[ life is at best bitter sweet ]
iris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:42 PM   #5
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
And the reason they wear those outfits is.....

There's so many fraking different environments in the city that some streets have high gravity while others have low (cuz of all the aliens that live there) so the turtles have to wear the outfits so they can breathe and walk around... plus the outfits are built in with universal translators!
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:45 PM   #6
Turtleman100
Hench Mutant
 
Turtleman100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Planet Earth CA
Posts: 329
All I know is that the outfits are cool and when does my warned thing go all. which I got because of spitfire.
__________________
Don: I'm trying to blend here.
Turtleman100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.