![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,064
|
Future Mike...
... Future Mike .. What do you guys think? this colored fro ma very old drawing (2004) that i recently updated and colored... for more info on it check it over on my deviantart account... Thanks guys and gals! ... |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 74
|
All I can say is 'Ouch'.
Nothing more appropriate, really.
__________________
"We have the tools, we have the talent" |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Lover of Weird Things
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
|
That looks very awesome. Great style and very emotional colors. Keep it up!
__________________ ![]() How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful? |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
Very nice. Though, if you would like some constructive criticism, I'd say to do some research on firearms. The whole work looks good -- detail, atmosphere, expression -- but when I see the gun, it throws me off of what you were trying to accomplish. There's a lack of detail there that offsets the whole piece.
Other than that, it's real good.
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,064
|
... Thanks for the comments everybody and for the constructive criticism KROW... that means alot... and your right, the gun isn't very realistic, but thats also as an artist not what i was focusing on I was really trying to bring out the emotion of Mikey and the huge decision that he has made to finally pick up a gun, but only after he's been pushed to the very edge... in my mind, the turtles were agianst using guns... so this picture kind of represents mikey betraying his beliefs to save himself... .. Thanks agian for the comments everybody!! ... |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arkham Asylum
Posts: 592
|
Ouch! that had to hurt, well i gotta say that think it's very good, great style 10/10
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Second City Shinobi
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
|
nice. I hope that you keep up the good work, I also like your different syle for mikey.
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,064
|
... Thanks for the comments guys... I am trying to work on some more... i love the future turtles, esspecially the ones from "same as it never was" episode... or the archie comics... great stuff... hopefully there will be more soon... ... Last edited by Mondo J. Gecko; 08-06-2006 at 01:16 AM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|