The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2006, 09:29 AM   #1
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147
The Adventures of The TMNT



While out late one night getting a scoop on a news story April is captured by the Foot Clan.......again.


"Let go of me you freaks!"

Leo-Aprils in trouble looks like we gotta save her.
Mikey-Awh man again!



Leo-Attack!




Raph-Man am I sick of you guys!

Second part...........below
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~

Last edited by Kaneda; 08-16-2006 at 09:59 AM.
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:05 AM   #2
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147

Don-Looks like they called in reinforcements!

Mikey-Uh did anyone ever tell you dudes purple is a good color for you?

"Don't go away yet dudes theres more to come after this short commercial break."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAEQ5FdMbDA

Mikey-Guess not!





"Those guy's thought they could beat us? Uh chyeah right dudes!"

Part 3 below..........
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~

Last edited by Kaneda; 08-16-2006 at 10:25 AM.
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:16 AM   #3
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147

COWABUNGA!

Shredder-Don't celebrate too soon turtles........

Don-THE SHREDDER!

"Rocksteady!Bebop!ATTACK!"

Both-Uh yea sure thing boss.

OH NO!

TO BE CONTINUED.........

So what do you guys think? Good idea? Bad idea? I've never seen this kind of fan-fiction in this forum so thought I'd make one.I'll take positive and negative comments.
All credit for the screen captions and animated GIFs go to the people who posted them in the "Original Toon Screen Caps" thread.
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~

Last edited by Kaneda; 08-16-2006 at 10:21 AM.
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 02:48 PM   #4
Lady Venus
Mad Scientist
 
Lady Venus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hangin' out in the Turtles' Lair
Posts: 1,268
Nice work.
__________________
RIP Mommy Angie! Se onr sverdar sitja hvass! (May your swords stay sharp!) - Eragon


Sig made by: Joe
Lady Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:20 PM   #5
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
I though it was pretty cool how you used the screencaps and GIFs to tell a story. Great job, dude. I hope to see the end of this.
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 04:30 PM   #6
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
I like it, pretty original little idea you got there. Nice work.

Indeed I think that's the first time we have something like it on the drome.
__________________
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 01:59 AM   #7
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliced
I like it, pretty original little idea you got there. Nice work.

Indeed I think that's the first time we have something like it on the drome.
Nay, we had one a few months ago:

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=14758

ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's popsicle still haunts me in my nightmares.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:26 AM   #8
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147
The Adventures of the TMNT Episode 2

Oh thanks for showing me Sewer Bull.I'll take a look to see if some of the ideas I have were already used.I'm gonna start working on the second episode here soon.

::EDIT:: Finished Episode 2 Part 1


When we last left our fearsome group of four they were about to be attacked by Rocksteady and Bebop …………

Both-Were gonna get you’s turtles!

“Let’s kick shell!”


“Thank god for indestructible trash can lids”

Don-Take that!
Raph-And this!

Mike-Hope you dudes know how to fly!

Leo-Mikey! Watch where you’re throwin um! They flew right into us!

“Eat this!”

Leo-……………
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~

Last edited by Kaneda; 08-17-2006 at 07:27 AM.
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 08:19 AM   #9
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147
Episode 2 Part 2



“Those blasted turtles! Krang, use the time warp and send them to the future!

“Awright! Awright! Quit your whining like a little school girl!”

“Guy’s, there sending us to the future!”
Mike and Raph get sucked into the time portal………


Leo and Don-NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!They turned into a crappy kiddy version of us!

Leo-Bring them back Don!
Don-I’ll need a minute.
Leo-I got your back!

“Not today turtles! Tonight I dine on turtle soup from the future! BWAHAHAHA!”

Leo-Ya wanna hurry up Don?
Don-The system is password protected I have to hack into it first…….
Leo-Well Shredder is gonna shred the both of us if you don’t hurry it up!
Don-I need more time!

Shredder-Any last words?
Leo-Uh……yea…um…did you shine your helmet today? It looks fantastic. The way the light gleams off of it, man.
Shredder-Shut up! Wait…you mean it? Oh what am I saying your thru pathetic turtle!

"We'll be right back after a word from our sponsors!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFuPNfqgm64
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~

Last edited by Kaneda; 08-18-2006 at 02:04 AM.
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 08:38 AM   #10
Tigerfog
Hench Mutant
 
Tigerfog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Montreal (Quebec, Canada)
Posts: 348
Aah... the nostalgia!
Thanks for this piece of work, Kaneda!

Hehe, whining a like schoolgirl. Silly Shredder. Hehehe.
__________________
Tigerfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 01:37 PM   #11
Lady Venus
Mad Scientist
 
Lady Venus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hangin' out in the Turtles' Lair
Posts: 1,268
Nice job. Post more soon as you can.
__________________
RIP Mommy Angie! Se onr sverdar sitja hvass! (May your swords stay sharp!) - Eragon


Sig made by: Joe
Lady Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 12:12 PM   #12
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
This is really neat Kaneda! You should do more.


oh and in regards to the other thread "If I havent seen it, its new to me!"

Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.