The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2006, 01:44 PM   #1
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Help Me Please(Online Comic Buyers)

Okay I want to catch up on TMNT and so far I just need
TMNT Volume 4 #26
Tales of the TMNT #22

Then I'll be all caught up. As long as I keep buying them when they come out that is. So anyone know an online shop I can get these at. I got the other ones I was missing from Midtown comics. The rest I checked 2 entire pages of Google when i searched for "Online Comic Shops" and I found none of these. They were all sold out. And Mile High has the first 3 but they want to charge rape prices. Over twice as much as the price on the comic like their so damn rare.

Or if you guys have a comic shop with them in it near you and wouldn't mind doing me a favor I'd gladly do that as well. I have tons of comics I would be willing to tade or I could pay you for them which ever you prefere. But I have alota old comics that go to waste because to be honest I don't read them or even want more of them.

And in case your wondering why I don't just go and buy them at a store...well all 3 stores that are near me only do TMNT by special order now and they won't order these issues for me because their "old"...idiots.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/

Last edited by Spitfire; 09-05-2006 at 02:30 AM.
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:02 PM   #2
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
I've never used this site before, but I've always known about G-Mart. It's been up for a long while now, and it seems to update itself. I haven't checked the prices or anything, but it's probably worth a shot.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:10 PM   #3
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Oh I tried there they didn't have any back issues but thank you anyways ^^
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 07:09 AM   #4
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,460
Order directly from Mirage at ninjaturtles.com...
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:54 AM   #5
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Yeah I know that's always an option but they don't have BS #2 up yet so I figured I'd wait till that's up and until then find another site. Or just not use it because the way the order form works is stupid.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.