The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2006, 04:32 PM   #1
OldSchooler
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 163
More Tales sneak peaks!

http://www.myspace.com/tmntnews

Check under the blog section...
OldSchooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 11:24 PM   #2
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
blank pages with music are fun...
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 11:40 PM   #3
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Oh so Tales 40 deals with Shadow when she was a baby and abducted by the foot for some reason. Poor Shadow...

Tales 34
Is that....Baxter?
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 05:01 AM   #4
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl
Oh so Tales 40 deals with Shadow when she was a baby and abducted by the foot for some reason. Poor Shadow...

Tales 34
Is that....Baxter?
say wha how come I can't see anything on this page besides the music box, a black background and some red outline...is she using flash or something?
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 05:20 AM   #5
OldSchooler
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 163
Sorry dude, no idea, it comes up fine on both my computers
OldSchooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:15 AM   #6
Jon
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent
say wha how come I can't see anything on this page besides the music box, a black background and some red outline...is she using flash or something?

This is what I was meaning in the other thread. All I get is a black screen and a top-page ad, too.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:32 AM   #7
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Ditto for me, at least on the PCs at school.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 09:29 AM   #8
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent
say wha how come I can't see anything on this page besides the music box, a black background and some red outline...is she using flash or something?

I have flash but the page doesn't use flash

I see a green background, a picture of Master splinter, links galore to his blogs (the ones that show the pics I saw), his friends thing (Im on it! ), and lots more. *shrugs*
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:35 AM   #9
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
yea it seems you are using something on your page that isn't allowing most pc users to see it I just checked it on another one and its also not loading....but its working on my roomies mac...*vomits on mac's*
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.