The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2006, 07:11 AM   #1
Bevandera
Foot Soldier
 
Bevandera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California/Florida
Posts: 140
Casey Jones / Karai / April costumes

Hey hey, just thought I'd share our group's pictures from our Ninja Turtles photoshoot. I was Casey Jones and we had an April, Karai, Purple Dragon, and Mob boss. Dan posted a few of them on ninjaturtles.com, but here's the full gallery:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.ph...6&member=33141
Bevandera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 09:09 AM   #2
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I remember seeing those. The Karai and April costumes were too perfect. Casey was great too, but he lost a lot of weight, I believe. Good work, people!

P.S. - How didyou make that Churell Utrom? That was unbelievable!
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 09:29 AM   #3
Bevandera
Foot Soldier
 
Bevandera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California/Florida
Posts: 140
Nothing special, just bought fabric, cut it into shapes, sewed the shapes together, and stuffed him with batting. Batting...and evil.


Yeah, according to his stats, Casey is 6'2" 225 lbs, so he's got 2-3 inches and 30 lbs on me
Bevandera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 05:39 PM   #4
Lady Venus
Mad Scientist
 
Lady Venus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hangin' out in the Turtles' Lair
Posts: 1,268
Great pics.
__________________
RIP Mommy Angie! Se onr sverdar sitja hvass! (May your swords stay sharp!) - Eragon


Sig made by: Joe
Lady Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 06:49 PM   #5
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
Damn that Karai is hot.
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:09 AM   #6
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Those are cool.


...I wanna dress up.
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:15 AM   #7
Toonami Tom
Banned
 
Toonami Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
Very cool! Great costumes, and I want an utrom Shredder plushie!
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:22 PM   #8
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecto Jedi
Damn that Karai is hot.
I thought the same thing the first time I saw those.

You guys should seriously sell that Red Utrom on e-bay. You might make a killing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 11:33 AM   #9
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
yep, that karai chick is a hottie!

as is that lass dressed up as a turtle!


looks like you were popular with the chicks!

that mask is top notch, i soo want one!

and i want an ootie plush too...
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:12 PM   #10
Bevandera
Foot Soldier
 
Bevandera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California/Florida
Posts: 140
Hehe, that Karai is my ex (we managed to stay friends). She wants to keep Chrell, but I'll see if she'd make more.
Bevandera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:49 PM   #11
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Very Cool costumes Bevandera!
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:05 PM   #12
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
That's some pretty impressive stuff.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:16 AM   #13
Karai162024
Mouser
 
Karai162024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 7
Wow!!

Where did you get all the things for the Karai costume and what type of event was this??

And just like every person posting on here, I want a stuff Ch'rell.lol.
__________________




Karai162024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:35 AM   #14
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karai162024 View Post
Wow!!

Where did you get all the things for the Karai costume and what type of event was this??

And just like every person posting on here, I want a stuff Ch'rell.lol.
Dude. This thread is 5 years old. The thread starter hasn't been here in 2 years. Don't expect an answer.


Necro poster!
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:48 AM   #15
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Dude. This thread is 5 years old. The thread starter hasn't been here in 2 years. Don't expect an answer.


Necro poster!
LOL!! Anyway that utrom- plushie is/was awesome!!!!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:48 PM   #16
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Utrom plushie; Ch'rell is so Cute.
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:38 AM   #17
Karai162024
Mouser
 
Karai162024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 7
I did not know this thread was five years old, guess I was not paying attention to the date that it was posted on.lol.
__________________




Karai162024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:37 AM   #18
deadpoolRKO
Stone Warrior
 
deadpoolRKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I can't wait until i can have a custom user title
Posts: 782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzmagica View Post
LOL!! Anyway that utrom- plushie is/was awesome!!!!
Lol cosign. It was cute yet i fear it.
__________________

( TMNT Clothes , DVD's , Accesories , ect. )




Red Bubble ( My Tee Shirt Designs )
deadpoolRKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:18 AM   #19
FearlessLeader
Mad Scientist
 
FearlessLeader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Watching Space Heroes
Posts: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karai162024 View Post
I did not know this thread was five years old, guess I was not paying attention to the date that it was posted on.lol.
If you're REALLY interested, you could always go to the website his gallery is located on Cosplay.com and try PMing him your questions on there. They will probably send him an alert about it if you do, but really it depends on how important the information is to you
__________________

Artwork by Jim Lawson
FearlessLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #20
Karai162024
Mouser
 
Karai162024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 7
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind
__________________




Karai162024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.