The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2006, 07:26 AM   #1
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Splinter

Here is my Fanart on Sensei Splinter.....^^
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 08:34 PM   #2
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
Cool I like it. I have some constructive criticism I guess...The snout is a bit too straight. It sort of makes him look like a dog. But The overall face looks awesome,keep up the good work.
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 09:00 PM   #3
Masked Ninja
Doodles TMNT for fun
 
Masked Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: sploshin' through some sewer...
Posts: 2,137
I don't think it's the snout that makes him look like a dog - it's the black nose. Splinter's nose is pink - he's a rat. Though if you're going for the style of the new 'toon, and it looks like you are, then I'll second that the snout is too straight. They depict Splinter with a kind of bent snout.

Not too bad, though. I can definitely tell who it is. Keep it up!
Masked Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.