The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2007, 09:27 PM   #1
Wildcat
Foot Elite
 
Wildcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 3,510
Just wanted to share my new sig

Its not "All" new....its the same pic I was using,but now I downloaded a TMNT style font to actually write my user name.
__________________
Nothing can survive the will to stay alive, cause if you try, you can do anything.
Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:33 PM   #2
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
I did something like that back in the day....I lost my Word Art template though...I may have to re-do it...

__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:45 PM   #3
Wildcat
Foot Elite
 
Wildcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I did something like that back in the day....I lost my Word Art template though...I may have to re-do it...

Cool those are really good
__________________
Nothing can survive the will to stay alive, cause if you try, you can do anything.

Last edited by Wildcat; 01-04-2007 at 09:53 PM.
Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.