The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2007, 03:53 PM   #1
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
I need someone to take over one of my stories

Hi everyone

I have a story on Fanfiction that I would like for someone to take over for me. I have not updated it in an extremely long time and I do not know if I would be able to continue. It is entitled Broken...my pen name is Cascadia-Science.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:10 PM   #2
Magdolin
Professional Dork
 
Magdolin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Society of Midnight Ninjas.
Posts: 1,970
What's keeping you from doing it? Are you too busy or something? Just asking.
__________________

"When life gives you lemons, make yourself some pie. Or squeeze 'em in people's eyes and run away, whatever floats your boat."
Magdolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:58 PM   #3
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
yes...I am extraordinary busy. I have not updated it in several years.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak

Last edited by Cascadia; 04-16-2007 at 01:28 AM.
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 09:09 PM   #4
Magdolin
Professional Dork
 
Magdolin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Society of Midnight Ninjas.
Posts: 1,970
Aww....i see....i'm sorry....
__________________

"When life gives you lemons, make yourself some pie. Or squeeze 'em in people's eyes and run away, whatever floats your boat."
Magdolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:12 AM   #5
MadPirateBunny
Mad Scientist
 
MadPirateBunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in the basement
Posts: 1,067
I might be interested... what's the story about?
__________________







Note to self: Pillage first. THEN Burn.
MadPirateBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.