The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2007, 03:04 PM   #1
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Boatload'o'Comics: Part Deux!

Part 1: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=17741

Note: Sorry that I'm listing them out of order. I'm just listing them as I pick them up out of the stack.

I've done it again! Though this time instead of going to a comic shop, I hit up eBay! For about $1 per comic, I got the following:

Vol.1:

Note: If no print number is pointed out, I only know of one printing. My source for print number is the official TMNT site.

TMNT #4 (FIRST PRINT!)
Donatello #1
Michelangelo #1
TMNT #5 (FIRST PRINT!)
TMNT #7 (FIRST PRINT!)
TMNT #8 (two copies)
TMNT #2 (third print)
TMNT #1 (fifth print)
TMNT #30
TMNT #17
TMNT #18 (FIRST PRINT!)
TMNT #11


Tales Vol.1:

Tales #1
Tales #5
Tales #6


Archie:

TMNT #3

Archie Mini-series:

TMNT #1
TMNT #2
TMNT #3


Oh, and I got TMNT and Other Strangeness.


I made out like a freakin' mutant bandit of doom!... and stuff!
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.