The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2007, 08:47 PM   #1
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Just saw the TMNT airhead commercial.

I saw it while I was watching Avatar on Nicktoons TV. Kevin was right, the advertising is here.

The air heads are lime-green flavored, and the come with toung tattos. It also showed shots from the teaser trailer.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:58 PM   #2
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Woot!

I made a passing glance for these at Target tonight, but I just saw the regular ones.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 04:59 AM   #3
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
Saw the commerical too. heh...tatoos eh? might give those to my neice...EXPOSE HER TO TMNT! >> << ....hey it worked for kingkong....
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 06:08 AM   #4
JohnnyFoxDarko
Thug
 
JohnnyFoxDarko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 95
Hah, I just saw it a couple seconds ago.
I want some tongue tattos!
JohnnyFoxDarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:52 PM   #5
Drtooth
Foot Elite
 
Drtooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,439
Funny thing. I actually collect the wrappers from limited edition cartoon based flavors of Air Heads. This is indeed good news. one of the first new TMNT food products, after the Fruit snacks. Of course, I don't include PEZ or any candy dispensers.

Too bad Hostess wasn't gonna bring back the turtle pie for this film, though...
__________________
[Insert mildly amusing banner here]
Drtooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:01 PM   #6
Aelia
Hamfisted Bun Vendor
 
Aelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,582
I've seen the commercial for it a few times. Now normally, I don't go out to buy candy, but in this case...I might go out and buy about four or five of them.
Aelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:24 PM   #7
JohnnyFoxDarko
Thug
 
JohnnyFoxDarko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 95
Fun fact, from the nutrition facts I read, Air Heads are low in calories for a candy. :p
JohnnyFoxDarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.