The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2007, 10:31 PM   #1
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
ok not sure if this poster was posted yet but!

Seeing this has me excited quite a bit more for the movie..I'm sure it will have the exact opposite affect on allot of you.
But check it out I think it's rad!

oh and I'll give credit I found it on myspace.com today while some one sent me a friend request
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:33 PM   #2
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Nice! I've only seen the Russian version - looks great in English!
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:37 PM   #3
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Freakin' A! ^_^
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:38 PM   #4
raphaelprime
Hench Mutant
 
raphaelprime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Caniac Nation, NC
Posts: 416
Thats awsome..Woulnt mind having that up on my wall.
__________________
"Welcome to the south, plan to lose in our house, GoCanes, Carolina is back, and we're all Caniacs, GoCanes, We want more, shutout score, let's go Ward, GoCanes"....the new and improved version of Clapton's classic Cocaine


Courtesy of Sliced...Thanks Sliced.
raphaelprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:04 PM   #5
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
That poster makes it look like that cyclopian monster is on the side of the turtles and that they're protecting him from the foot soldiers.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:06 PM   #6
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
You know ... it really does!
__________________


Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:16 PM   #7
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
That poster makes it look like Mikey brought a snack and a toy to battle. I guess that means he'll be the dufus of the group yet again.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:17 PM   #8
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
That poster makes it look like that cyclopian monster is on the side of the turtles and that they're protecting him from the foot soldiers.
a boy can dream cant he? hehe that would be awsome you do notice though how in the trailor the aztec gods capture the vampire...hmm...or it atleast looks like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
That poster makes it look like Mikey brought a snack and a toy to battle. I guess that means he'll be the dufus of the group yet again.
Are you really that suprised Gobo?
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:29 PM   #9
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Not at all.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:33 PM   #10
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Not at all.
heh good cause you know it's what the general public wants and not us fans.
Allthough I do enjoy the mirage mike who writes and reads and stuff.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.