The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2007, 08:22 AM   #1
kerfootw
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 405
Almost There...

Finally! Episode 2 of the Lost Season is up on Youtube as is "New World Order" I and II. Part 1 of "Membership Drive" is also up and the guy who's uploaded these episodes is working on getting the rest up! As for these episodes (especially "New World Order")...all I can say is to be prepared to be blown AWAY!!!

Last edited by kerfootw; 03-11-2007 at 09:01 AM.
kerfootw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:20 AM   #2
Gusty_TMNT_Fan
Mouser
 
Gusty_TMNT_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 11
"BLOWN AWAY" is not enough when describing the lost season.
Gusty_TMNT_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:46 AM   #3
kerfootw
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 405
Breaking news!
The second part of "Membership Drive" and the episode "Fathers and Sons" has just been added.
kerfootw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:49 AM   #4
Albear
Mouser
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6
Ment to be doing Uni work today but i had to watch the new uploaded episodes of The Lost Season, just finished New World Order dam they are sweet cant wait for the last few episodes to be uploaded.
Albear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:30 AM   #5
X
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 767
Thanks for posting those, although my son refuses to see them on a small PC screen. I hate seeing my son dissapointed, and it makes me dislike 4Kids even more.

I'm at a loss of words right now at how cool these episodes are, but them selfish sons of ******* are holding it in their grasp laughing their asses off. Again I can only be happy about this when my 4 year old son gets to see these in the way they were meant to be seen. I feel like for all the positive things I have tried to say about 4kids, and of all things FF, you think they would treat their fans right. Who knows how long it will be until we see these, if at all. Mods can mod me for this if they see fit, and it's usually against my religion to say this, but as it stands now, 4Kids can go to hell for handling The Lost Season the way they are. Sorry but my son means a lot to me, so hiding my thoughts would be selfish on my behalf.

Funny thing is, like a lap dog, and for the sake of the fans and my son, and for hopes we'll get more seasons on Turtles on the air, I will continue to support these *******s.

Thanks very much for letting me be able to view these topic creator, and sorry again for the rant. Wait til you have a dissapointed 4 year old who cries because he cannot see them on such a small screen, that it is almost unviewable.

-X-
X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:42 AM   #6
Ratchet
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 167
Just import the Dvd dude.
Ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:29 PM   #7
kerfootw
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
Thanks for posting those, although my son refuses to see them on a small PC screen. I hate seeing my son dissapointed, and it makes me dislike 4Kids even more.

I'm at a loss of words right now at how cool these episodes are, but them selfish sons of ******* are holding it in their grasp laughing their asses off. Again I can only be happy about this when my 4 year old son gets to see these in the way they were meant to be seen. I feel like for all the positive things I have tried to say about 4kids, and of all things FF, you think they would treat their fans right. Who knows how long it will be until we see these, if at all. Mods can mod me for this if they see fit, and it's usually against my religion to say this, but as it stands now, 4Kids can go to hell for handling The Lost Season the way they are. Sorry but my son means a lot to me, so hiding my thoughts would be selfish on my behalf.

Funny thing is, like a lap dog, and for the sake of the fans and my son, and for hopes we'll get more seasons on Turtles on the air, I will continue to support these *******s.

Thanks very much for letting me be able to view these topic creator, and sorry again for the rant. Wait til you have a dissapointed 4 year old who cries because he cannot see them on such a small screen, that it is almost unviewable.

-X-
I feel the same way about Disney. How old are you anyways X?
kerfootw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:36 PM   #8
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
As cool as it would be to see these episodes I'd rather hold out until I don't have to watch them on crap quality on Youtube.

I watched the first half of the 2K3 series through DL and it just wasn't the same. I learned waiting for the DVDs is the best move.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:47 PM   #9
X
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 767
I'm 28, my son is 4 going on 5 in May, and my daughter will turn 1 on April 9th. My sole goal in life outside of my career is to see my kids happy, and get what they need in life. My son wheeping to see his favorite Turtles on a screen where you don't have to squint would make me very happy.

I would import the DVD's, but my 400 disc DVD player doesn't play region 4 DVD's I assume (It's a Sony model.) My laptop didn't come with DVD software installed, and the screen although bigger, wouldn't stop my son from mashing on the buttons (He's very energetic.) My Aleinware did have DVD software but I think a friend uninstalled it, and to install it again off a master CD I would have to pay Alienware 10 dollars an hour to reformat my PC since its a weird process since it's an Alienware (you have to do certain parts at certain times.) I would even import them and hope to make duplicates on region 1 discs (if it's possible) to watch in my 400 disc player, but is something like that possible?

In all honesty if I have to show 4Kids I am willing to spend an arm and a leg to get these from AU I will, but they just should've put these out to begin with, instead of holding onto them with no info, as if they never intend to release it.

What makes this worse is having to explain who the Tribunal is when he sees the episode "The Journal," from FF all the time.

-X-
X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:55 PM   #10
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Target sells a $30 DVD player that can be hacked to be region-free AND also play PAL. I have one; it's teh awesome.

But I'm not buying the Aussie DVD because it doesn't have Ninja Tribunal. And I'm not watching the episodes on YouTube, either. But I AM watching them and I'm likely to get nothing productive done today.

Quote:
I would even import them and hope to make duplicates on region 1 discs (if it's possible) to watch in my 400 disc player, but is something like that possible?
This is also possible. Find a program called "DVD Shrink."
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:57 PM   #11
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
4Kids will release it here you need not worry about that. You just gotta be patient. I don't have kids to please but I know how that can be so in that respect I see where your coming from. But most people aren't in that position, they just whine about how bad FF is and rave about how great The Lost Season is even if they haven't seen it yet.

Trust me if FF didn't exist you would all think the idea of the TMNT turning into dragons is stupid as all hell and would dismiss it like you do FF. It's because 2K3 is gone that you cling to it so.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:09 PM   #12
X
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 767
Unlike some cheap ripoff of Power Rangers, I think the Turtles turning into Dragons works well...

As I stated in another post, I would appreciate FF even more then I do now, and support it even more then I do now, if they would just pull their heads out of their asses.

The only doubt I have about TLS coming out in NA is due to the fact they are being so secretive about it.

If they are planning on announcing the set with the inclusion of The Ninja Tribunal episode then fine, at least tell us it's coming in the forseeable future.

If they are planning on finishing Nightmares Recycled in the set then fine, at least tell us it's coming in the forseeable future.

Yet for some reason 4Kids is treating this with such secrecy, as if they are a bonafied George Lucas holding secrets about Star Wars, or Michael Bay witholding vital info about Transformers.

-X-
X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 02:41 PM   #13
kerfootw
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 405
Youtube's not always crap quality. I watched the lost episodes on there and they looked just fine.
kerfootw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 02:48 PM   #14
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerfootw View Post
Youtube's not always crap quality. I watched the lost episodes on there and they looked just fine.
Not as good as they look on my 32 Inch wide screen HD TV.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:17 PM   #15
kerfootw
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx View Post
Not as good as they look on my 32 Inch wide screen HD TV.
Uhhhhhh....congratulations?

As for these episodes X, your son doesn't have a choice. He has to watch them on Youtube (they have a full-screen option) or he gets nothing for quite a long time at the least.
kerfootw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:45 PM   #16
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx View Post
Not as good as they look on my 32 Inch wide screen HD TV.
Hey, at this point, I'd watch the episodes on a betamax.

I just watched Fathers and Sons. Great episdoe, the Turtles looked goofy the buck theeth and all.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:42 PM   #17
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,460
I'm on the second to last episode of the season.

This is AMAZING.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:52 PM   #18
TheShowstoppa
Stone Warrior
 
TheShowstoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 629
I have to say that Membership Drive was a good episode. I like what they did with Nano. They're definitely tying up loose ends well. This was going to be the end of the series. it had to be...

however
Spoiler:
anyone find it awesome that we now know where Mikey got his new turtle titan costume in Fast Forward from?
__________________

Courtesy of LUCKFF
"I don't know what bothers me more; That this actually worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet." - Mikey: Search for Splinter Pt. 1
TheShowstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:54 PM   #19
kerfootw
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 405
ALL RIGHT! They're all up there...except for the banned "Nightmares Recycled" episode, oh well big deal!

P.S. I knew this season is chronologically before FF!
kerfootw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 05:48 PM   #20
Ratchet
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 167
Just to note, Nightmares Recycled wasn't banned, it was canned. Insane in the Membrane was the banned one.
Ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.