The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2007, 08:32 PM   #1
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
got the movie novelization tonight at target and after reading it I've gotta say...

wow this movies gonna be good I really enjoyed the story espcially how it ends. This book has 100% changed my opinion on the movie even if I'm still not warm to cgi. Just wanted to share.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:38 PM   #2
Ralphmacchio
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 83
How did it end?
Ralphmacchio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:04 AM   #3
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphmacchio View Post
How did it end?
are you sure you really wanna know?
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:41 AM   #4
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
The Turtles win. What did you expect?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:18 AM   #5
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
just wait until the movie....sorry I will not give the ending period.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:25 AM   #6
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
The Turtles win. What did you expect?
that's not what I'm talking about...
and yeah don't worry guys i'm not gonna tell anyone.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:24 AM   #7
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
What surprised me is how different the script is in the book from the clips we've seen of the movie. Even in the exact same scenes, the book seems to alter the script quite a bit ... and I'm sad to say I like some of the lines in the book better than what we've seen in the various clips.
__________________


Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:48 AM   #8
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
the book stinks...its like reading a long summary. the movie's already better than it.
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:05 AM   #9
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buslady View Post
the book stinks...its like reading a long summary. the movie's already better than it.
I agree with you buslady from the few clips I've seen I like everything...well besides caseys lines...I also don't really like whats going on between he and april...
Spoiler:
the fighting and all
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:32 PM   #10
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
After seeing all these clips and trailers you realize that the movie novelization reallllly left out a lot of stuff...or those things just werent in the script at the time, but pretty much everything I've been seeing in all these sneak previews is a surprise to me.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:46 PM   #11
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underoath740 View Post
After seeing all these clips and trailers you realize that the movie novelization reallllly left out a lot of stuff...or those things just werent in the script at the time, but pretty much everything I've been seeing in all these sneak previews is a surprise to me.
Well I've heard that the actors (who filmed their scenes together) did alot of ad libbing so what's in the novelization is not what's in the movie due to this. There is also a scene added to honour Mako. A scene where Splinter sings a lullaby to his sons. The song is from Mako's childhood and it was his idea to ad it in. So it stuck.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.