![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Admin/Layton Apprentice
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Isla Nublar
Posts: 481
|
TMNT Movie Merchandise Giveaway and New Movie Trailer!
The Technodrome is now holding a giveaway of cool TMNT movie-related merchandise! All you have to do is fill out a short entry form for your chance to win! See the TMNT Movie Giveaway page for details about the prizes and to enter. Good luck!
Also, if you haven't already seen this on the forums, check out this awesome three and half minute trailer for the upcoming TMNT movie! Enjoy! Quicktime http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmo...turette_56.mov http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmo...urette_100.mov http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmo...urette_300.mov http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmo...urette_500.mov Windows Media Player http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmo...turette_56.asx http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmo...urette_100.asx http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmo...urette_300.asx http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmo...urette_500.asx
__________________
![]() ![]() "Well, actually, I always wanted to be a writer. Being a ruthless conqueror was my second choice." --Shredder, Take Me to Your Leader ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 205
|
EDIT: question answered. thanks.
multiple entries? Last edited by bmxbandit; 03-14-2007 at 10:39 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
Yeah, sorry about that, I originally forgot to mention that in the guidelines. They have now been updated to include our policy on multiple entries. I also added pictures of the prizes to the contest page.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Professional Dork
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2005
Location: Society of Midnight Ninjas.
Posts: 1,970
|
TMNT IS Love!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Professional Dork
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2005
Location: Society of Midnight Ninjas.
Posts: 1,970
|
Omg!!!
OMG! TMNT is my fave show! I entered the contest. I hope i win. Oh! I almost forgot! I have two quotes! Shredder: And when was the last time that happend! Raphael: At last, out of that scummy water an into a nice, grungy tunnel.
|
|
|
|