The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2007, 11:45 AM   #1
Tortuga Joe
Random Punk
 
Tortuga Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 37
Noticable Voice Actors

So, was anybody else able to pick up on any voice actors (that haven't been listed anywhere) that were noticable when watching the eleven clips that IGN.com released?
The voice actor that stood out most to me (as he has a role in just about everything, including the original TMNT series) was Jim Cummings. I noticed him to be two characters. (1) The police officer in the helicopter in the 'You've Never Heard of Smoke Pellets?" clip, & (2) As the lead hunter in Leo's jungle, "What Are You" clip.
I just thought that it was sweet that they've added in a voice actor that, well, just about everybody knows from just about every Disney cartoon ever -- i.e, Darkwing Duck, Aladdin). I also am hoping that (an although IMDB isn't always correct) Billy West has a role some place in the film, as well as voice actors from other television series. I can't wait for this movie to just come out!

Last edited by Tortuga Joe; 03-14-2007 at 02:32 PM.
Tortuga Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:05 PM   #2
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Grey DeLisle is supposed to have a role too.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:12 PM   #3
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
I still think I hear Clancy Brown's voice in there somewhere... meh..

IMO Grey DeLisle voices a character we haven't seen yet in the trailers, Siba Noor. You're gonna have to read "The Legend of Yaotl" to find out who she is.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.