The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2007, 09:30 PM   #1
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Huge Major Spoiler!

Oh my god, I can't believe this....

Spoiler:
Casey Jones...weares his hockey mask

Last edited by ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael; 03-17-2007 at 09:39 PM.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:31 PM   #2
Venom Symbiote
Random Punk
 
Venom Symbiote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 30
Cruel, dude. Cruel.
Venom Symbiote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:34 PM   #3
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
...

Spoiler:
He wears it. When meeting up with Nightwatcher and in the seige on Winter's tower.
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:37 PM   #4
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn Guy View Post
...

Spoiler:
He wears it. When meeting up with Nightwatcher and in the seige on Winter's tower.
Spoiler:
I know, I just felt like messing with everyone seeing as how were so close to release
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:38 PM   #5
JohnnyFoxDarko
Thug
 
JohnnyFoxDarko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 95
That was cruel and...
Spoiler:
-I bet you're highlighting this.
JohnnyFoxDarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:38 PM   #6
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Spoiler:
You magnificent bastard.
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:44 PM   #7
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Spoiler:
You bord TMTWBR? Check this out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC4iPS0xeYo
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:46 PM   #8
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
I've seen it, nice song, but it didn't focus enough on raph.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:48 PM   #9
Kunoichi_Haruko
A shell of a good hit!
 
Kunoichi_Haruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 1,685
Oh! You know what?!
Spoiler:
I'm sleepy...

Which might be the reason I'm participating in this...




I should be shot.
__________________
Kunoichi_Haruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 09:51 PM   #10
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
I'm just having fun.

I love this one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvz6IhyUiBY
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:13 PM   #11
Splinter's Iroonna
Hench Mutant
 
Splinter's Iroonna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 401
Spoiler:
I think you're all freaking nuts-- and thanks for the laughs, I truly needed them at this moment!
__________________
Original banner by Imagi, comments/adaptations by Ninjatron-- check out his blog!
http://astroboyworld.blogspot.com/
Splinter's Iroonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:40 PM   #12
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Spoiler:
And Raph grows pansies, Donnie paints his nails, Leo puts lipstick on and Mikey actually acts mature
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:49 PM   #13
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFoxDarko View Post
Spoiler:
-I bet you're highlighting this.
Was not!
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:29 PM   #14
kerfootw
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buslady View Post
Spoiler:
And Raph grows pansies, Donnie paints his nails, Leo puts lipstick on and Mikey actually acts mature
In the "Monster Trap" TMNT short, Leo slept with a teddy bear.
kerfootw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:54 PM   #15
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Spoiler:
On an unrelated note, I originally though the Raph wannabe was asking where Casey's mask was. Hence the sheer obviousness of my posts.

Hold your sides, lest they split.
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:03 PM   #16
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn Guy View Post
Spoiler:
On an unrelated note, I originally though the Raph wannabe was asking where Casey's mask was. Hence the sheer obviousness of my posts.

Hold your sides, lest they split.
Spoiler:
Yeah I was confused until I went back and read my post again
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:08 PM   #17
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Spoiler:
This is where the laugh track comes on, right?
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:09 PM   #18
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Spoiler:
hahahahahahahahahah....wooooo
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:10 PM   #19
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Spoiler:
I have to pee!!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:12 PM   #20
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Spoiler:
Is it a secret pee?
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.