The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2003, 12:42 PM   #1
The Master Foot Soldier
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ontario
Posts: 79
Hello, Everyone!

Hi, I'm new to this message board/forum... I hope that evryone here's likes the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as much as I do! My current hoobies are collecting the new TMNT action figures, as I already have the majority of the old ones. I also enjoy watching the old TMNT cartoons; and have watched each of the movies at least 6-7 times.

I have recently seen the premiere of the new TMNT cartoon theme song, and was quite impressed with the new graphic style, however, I can't judge it just yet!

[/quote]
The Master Foot Soldier is offline  
Old 01-26-2003, 03:27 PM   #2
Sauron
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sewers of Seattle
Posts: 108
Welcome to the Technodrome,master foot soldier! The new series will rule! No one must doubt it.
__________________
"The only good turtle is soup"
-The Foot Clan
Sauron is offline  
Old 01-26-2003, 03:33 PM   #3
Karpo_007
Inactive Moderator
 
Karpo_007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,798
Well None can say for sure, But as the plots are good and animation is great, there is little that can go wrong.
Karpo_007 is offline  
Old 01-26-2003, 03:34 PM   #4
Psycrow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 435
Welcome to TheTechnodrome.com !!!!
__________________
"Before you criticize others you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away... and you have their shoes."
Psycrow is offline  
Old 01-26-2003, 03:56 PM   #5
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Welcome Foot Soldier!
*gives Master Foot Soldier a mango of welcome*
May your stay be a pleasant one!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 01-27-2003, 06:52 AM   #6
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
Welcome! I'm quite sure everyone here loves TMNT just as much as you do!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 01-27-2003, 12:32 PM   #7
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
Hey there, and welcome to forums.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 01-27-2003, 06:01 PM   #8
The Master Foot Soldier
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ontario
Posts: 79
Thnk you!!
The Master Foot Soldier is offline  
Old 01-28-2003, 09:51 AM   #9
OrokuSaki's#1Fan
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Elmira,NY
Posts: 91
Welcome,man! TMNT is pretty great,and I hope you enjoy these forums as much as I do!
OrokuSaki's#1Fan is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.