The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2007, 02:52 PM   #1
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,192
Turtle Files

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Tvyjx1wb4

Just found a couple of these and I know there are more out there. I think these things are so cool, all the unused footage and whatnot. If you guys know where I can find more let me know!
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:58 PM   #2
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion
 
Tinuvielsdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
Oh yeah, I remember seeing those files and the whole lock down sequence. I would love to have all of those...
Nice Find!
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 01:53 PM   #3
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,192
No one else digs these?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 02:05 PM   #4
Jon
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,356
They have some of those as extras on the 2K3 DVDs.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:23 PM   #5
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion
 
Tinuvielsdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
Just the first like 5 or so...I just don't remember the April one??
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:38 PM   #6
Jon
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinuvielsdreams View Post
Just the first like 5 or so...I just don't remember the April one??

Don't recall the others from that link, but do remember seeing the April profile. Not sure if it's on one of the DVDs though, have to check.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:50 PM   #7
Revan
Han Shot First
 
Revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
Those are cool. I unlocked them all on mutant nightmare.
__________________
Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:04 AM   #8
Toonami Tom
Banned
 
Toonami Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
Thanks for the link ToTheNines. Those are really cool. I have seen the April one before, but the rest were new to me. The Baxter Stockman video was my favorite.
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:43 AM   #9
bullet
Stone Warrior
 
bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 739
i've seen the first five only as well. the turtles and splinter.

but then after like the 8th DVD i just stopped looking at the extras so...i have no idea if they're even on there really. i should check.
__________________
...and that's how they defeated the thing that wouldn't leave.

bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:04 PM   #10
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,192
I had no idea, I'm deifinantly buying Mutant Nightmare now.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.