The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Forum Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2007, 11:01 AM   #1
MadPirateBunny
Mad Scientist
 
MadPirateBunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in the basement
Posts: 1,067
Word of the day!

OKay, so here's the deal. Everyday we pick a new word. Let's try and make it rare {and real} words. Stretch our vocabulary and all that. And for that day you need to make up a sentence or short story or random scream, using the word.

The catch is, you have to look it up yourself. Hehehe

So, today's word of the day is:

Licentious





{you can blame Bully Boy for that one. hehehehe}
__________________







Note to self: Pillage first. THEN Burn.
MadPirateBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 11:42 AM   #2
Swany
Stone Warrior
 
Swany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Near Glasgow. Scotland
Posts: 924
Yesderday my friend was wearing a white top, pink skirt and pink leggings. These old guys cycled past gave her a really licentious look and wolf whistled.

Trues story. Then the bus drove past them on the way to bishopbriggs.
__________________
Swany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 11:43 AM   #3
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School
 
Voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Realm of SJW
Posts: 4,642
The licentious zookeeper was never arrested for beastiality, because he ****ed like a ninja.
__________________
I AM FOR ACTUAL! . . . and the White Savior. . . and the Right Hand of God. . .
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 02:37 PM   #4
Aignatius
Hench Mutant
 
Aignatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California
Posts: 318
Licentious palaver abounds in unmoderated fora.
__________________
I never realized how thirsty I was until I met a glass of water.
Aignatius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 03:53 PM   #5
Sunshine
Mad Scientist
 
Sunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: A nice little spot in the gutter where I keep my mind
Posts: 1,437
I have a made up character for a non TMNT RPG that I have with Ava and he is quite Licentious. He is a coyote and he chases after women constantly.
__________________
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 04:16 PM   #6
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
A lot of exploitation films in the '60s and '70s featured very licentious themes.
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 04:19 PM   #7
Swany
Stone Warrior
 
Swany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Near Glasgow. Scotland
Posts: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aignatius View Post
Licentious palaver abounds in unmoderated fora.
Whatever that means.....


I have been knows to show licentious bahaviour.
__________________
Swany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 04:35 PM   #8
Sunshine
Mad Scientist
 
Sunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: A nice little spot in the gutter where I keep my mind
Posts: 1,437
I think my character I mentioned before may have been inspired by my own licentious side. Though I am far too reserved to actually act on that side of myself... most of the time at least.
__________________
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 11:21 PM   #9
Death's Head
Foot Soldier
 
Death's Head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: I'll just say that I'm a Texan.
Posts: 116
Sacrilegious.
__________________
Death's Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 02:37 PM   #10
MadPirateBunny
Mad Scientist
 
MadPirateBunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in the basement
Posts: 1,067
Ugh. Sorry I didn't get it up sooner.
So for the next 24 hours the word of the day is:


corybantic
__________________







Note to self: Pillage first. THEN Burn.
MadPirateBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 03:13 PM   #11
Kunoichi_Haruko
A shell of a good hit!
 
Kunoichi_Haruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 1,685
Bunny hops around the forums at a corybantic pace!
__________________
Kunoichi_Haruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:03 PM   #12
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
Jeff made sure his wife was always corybantic.
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:01 PM   #13
MadPirateBunny
Mad Scientist
 
MadPirateBunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in the basement
Posts: 1,067
demiurgic




__________________







Note to self: Pillage first. THEN Burn.
MadPirateBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 04:40 PM   #14
bullet
Stone Warrior
 
bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 739
a fluffy bunny ruling the world with a machine gun certainly has demiurgic underpinnings.
__________________
...and that's how they defeated the thing that wouldn't leave.

bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:43 PM   #15
MadPirateBunny
Mad Scientist
 
MadPirateBunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in the basement
Posts: 1,067
Epiphany!

__________________







Note to self: Pillage first. THEN Burn.
MadPirateBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:44 PM   #16
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School
 
Voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Realm of SJW
Posts: 4,642
When Charlie the Zookeeper got the clap from a goat, it was an epiphany on the nature of STDs and the benefits of condoms in mixed species relations.
__________________
I AM FOR ACTUAL! . . . and the White Savior. . . and the Right Hand of God. . .
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:15 PM   #17
Sunshine
Mad Scientist
 
Sunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: A nice little spot in the gutter where I keep my mind
Posts: 1,437
I normally am a bit of a ditz so my friends are often shocked when I have an epiphany.
__________________
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 04:43 PM   #18
Swany
Stone Warrior
 
Swany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Near Glasgow. Scotland
Posts: 924
I knew the meaning of Epiphany before I had to look it up.
__________________
Swany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:40 PM   #19
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
Joe has yet to experience a day without an epiphany.
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:47 PM   #20
Kunoichi_Haruko
A shell of a good hit!
 
Kunoichi_Haruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 1,685
Both Leo and Raph had a moment of epiphany during their battle on the rooftop.

I win.
__________________
Kunoichi_Haruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.