The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
TristanHuwJones
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
TristanHuwJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,419
Tales #33 preview on IGN.com

Check it out guys - the preview for Tales #33 by Murph and Mike Manley has just gone up! Head on over to comicscontinuum.com for Augusts solicitations too! Links below:

http://au.comics.ign.com/articles/786/786236p1.html

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...5/07/index.htm
__________________
Still alive (somehow)...
tristansbones.bsky.social
and instagram @ instagram.com/tristans_bones
TristanHuwJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:41 PM   #2
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
niiiiiice I can't wait!
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:49 PM   #3
TheShowstoppa
Stone Warrior
 
TheShowstoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 629
hang on... It was supposed to be out April 15... yet, I still have yet to get it. I take it then that it hasn't come out? I'm so confused. Does this mean we're getting 33 and 34 this month?
__________________

Courtesy of LUCKFF
"I don't know what bothers me more; That this actually worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet." - Mikey: Search for Splinter Pt. 1
TheShowstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:01 AM   #4
GordonUniverse
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Karlsruhe
Posts: 94
Yeah, it's not out yet... not sure how that'll affect the schedule, though.

Looks good.
GordonUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 12:33 PM   #5
tOkKa
tOkKie-Pokie,puddin'n PIE
 
tOkKa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pajamas out of the water on the elephant was sweating a lemon.
Posts: 1,729
Lightbulb ss99

-->>..on it, thank you so much ,T
__________________
666

!!terrible2z/GGM!!/T.G.R.I./ ..モンスターのカメを解読しなさい。
tOkKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:23 PM   #6
tilallr1
Foot Soldier
 
tilallr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Great White North
Posts: 119
Dammit. My comic shop still hasn't gotten in issue #32.
__________________
TIL ALL ARE ONE
tilallr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:46 PM   #7
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilallr1 View Post
Dammit. My comic shop still hasn't gotten in issue #32.
I don't know what the deal with #32 is. My shop hasn't gotten it either, but it's sold out on ninjaturtles.com, which makes me wonder if they'll ever get it.

For #33, I would watch ninjaturtles.com for when they put up the preview page for it, which usually indicates it'll be shipped within a week or two to retailers.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:13 PM   #8
TheShowstoppa
Stone Warrior
 
TheShowstoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 629
#32 is the Cows team up right? See... my comic store specifically orders one extra copy of each comic for me. I'm a garunteed buy, and the other 2 (yes, TWO) are kept on the shelf. My back page to my official movie adaption is slightly creased so I have to go pick up their one and only spare tomorrow.

Roseangelo - Did you not get #32? If not, contact me later and I can see if my comic shop still has it. I might just pick it up for you!
__________________

Courtesy of LUCKFF
"I don't know what bothers me more; That this actually worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet." - Mikey: Search for Splinter Pt. 1
TheShowstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:17 PM   #9
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShowstoppa View Post
Roseangelo - Did you not get #32? If not, contact me later and I can see if my comic shop still has it. I might just pick it up for you!
Actually, I resorted to buying one off eBay, so I should be good (assuming the package shows up - I paid almost 2 weeks ago). I know someone who does need one, though. I'll send ya a PM.

Thanks!!
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:34 AM   #10
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilallr1 View Post
Dammit. My comic shop still hasn't gotten in issue #32.
If you're talking about the cowboy cows team-up, I have an extra copy, if you'd like to buy it. Just send $5.00 to [email protected] via PayPal. That will cover the book itself, and shipping. Just make sure you include a shipping address. I don't want to have to hunt you down online for one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.