![]() |
|
|
#2 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,387
|
Some later stuff, the same series but when I was older (junior high), from #8...
![]() ![]() (when later the same year... 96 I think, I retouched it in Photoshop) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() And from the comic that followed, that picked up a year or two afterward in a World Without Leonardo : ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
Last edited by Andrew NDB; 11-12-2009 at 07:21 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posts: 1,190
|
Bless how sweet the ones you did when you were 12 are!
Really cool, Andrew. They are really good. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,387
|
Quote:
I'll be posting up more stuff here as I scan them all before I need to return them to my parents : http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/oldcomics
__________________
Last edited by Andrew NDB; 11-12-2009 at 07:16 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,387
|
Updated the links and re-uploaded the stuff. Eventually I'll scan the rest of my childhood comics... I know you've all been waiting in suspense.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,478
|
That's a very good art style for being only twelve!
Man, you were a kid with violence on his mind! That's the sort of stuff that would get you sent to counseling these days if an over-sensitive teacher saw you drawing that stuff in school.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 30
|
Wow, those are awesome! I wish I could have drawn like that when I was in school (or now, actually), that would have been fun.
Your TMNT universe was pretty extreme; you actually had some interesting ideas there. Maybe Nick will use these as the basis for their new show. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 717
|
"Your next dude" lol turtles with machine guns mikey shooting shredder awesome. Nice stuff, I like looking at my old childhood drawings as well so nostalgic.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
Heh, Raph riding a hoverboard in #16.
"Damn it to hell! I must escape." - Sounds like Stewie. I wonder if Brian would be his "Android Body"? |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,195
|
Sanchez is a beast!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,387
|
Still need to scan up some more. For fun.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
Quote:
Seriously though, I had TMNT comics I used to make, too. It's really cool to see the progression of your stuff in this as well, Andrew. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,478
|
I know I'd like to see more!
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Am I alone in finding these ironic?
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,478
|
Nope, the thickness of the irony regarding Andrew's longstanding suppressed love of the Old Toon finally hit me like a Mutant Rhino running into a Mutant Warthog.
Cowabunga!
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 556
|
Epic lols
![]() Cool comics though, seriously. |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
|
Ha, they're awesome. It reminds me of the kind of comics I used to draw when I was that age! Keep them coming, man.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: BELGIUM
Posts: 395
|
That's just awesome, Andrew! Good stuff!
Your later work's pretty violent though! :p |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,387
|
OK, I'll try and make some time for more scanning. There's quite a few more, but they tend to be a lot of the same after a certain point... Shredder and Krang come back and start sh** with the Technodrome and are defeated, usually killed, but then come back in the next one.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,478
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| fan comic |
|
|